RE: Wartune
With refreshing tricks, you have to factor in the time it takes to reload the game. I haven't returned to WArtune in a while, what loot is obtainable from fishing?
18 posts
With refreshing tricks, you have to factor in the time it takes to reload the game. I haven't returned to WArtune in a while, what loot is obtainable from fishing?
why you cat hack wartune is a realy good game
Would it be possible for someone to get an archaeology hack? I understand that it is very very hard to hack, and quite honestly, I don't think I could ever learn how to.
But if someone does happen to be willing to help me(if you are, thanks!!!), and you don't know wartune well, when you search for archaeology, you go to wilds(bottem right cornor on your screen, above campaign), then after you have clicked wilds, on the bottem right there are 2 shovels, click them. Then follow the arrow that appears and once it turns green you can click on it to dig.
But the hack I'm asking for, is the amount of points you get from each dig. Like, if you dig, it will say "Discovered Entire Map-Resources :Beast Soul III x143. But could it be possible to change the 143? I would completly understand if no one would want to hack this, but if you do, there is how to navigate. (Note: Don't do arch exp, cause that would tell the world that you leveled and became an arch exper/master or whatever it would be. just do the thing that was actually dug, if possible
)
Thanks either way, for any of the hacks you(whoever you are who "might" be considering to hack this) have submited. I have used a good many of them haha.
~Taccius