RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale
I use the original version as well as my mod to take care of multi attack, the only problem I have found is on certain higher lv fights causing a problem. I'm working on the solution as i think it deals with enemies that poison attacking themselves. And perhaps ones that deal return damage, which might cause an infinite loop.
You can always use the enemies do nothing one instead but that is slow. I'm working on a work around.
Edit: I'm prety sure spikeArmor is one of the causes. Level "Mystbourne 5" is a good test to see if it crashes since they have spike armor on 1st wave and it always crashes sometime in the wave when the enemies attack each other, even when you dont attack at all.
I've tried jumping sections dealing with that damage but it always causes the game to say there is a problem. I'm tired of looking right now but adding this so others might pick up the search for a nice solution.
