Skip to content

Outernauts

This discussion is linked to Outernauts. View game

51 posts

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 1, 2013 2:34 pm
Gabriel Alan Posted on: 07/01/2013 4:10pm

Well, the first AOB really works but I got suspended. Is there any way to use the +10.000.000 AOB without being suspended? Or how changes it for him give only 100 at a time? instead of 10.000.000 give


it doesnt matter how much i gives you it still suspends you
 

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 4, 2013 12:28 am

Loot Bonanza no longer seems to work with the latest update.

The original AoB is no longer found.

-working on an updated one ATM unless someone more experienced gets to it first-

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 5, 2013 2:54 am

i cant understend it.... i buy something but every time to give a new vaule  give me up to 30 address.... what can i do??? any one tell me???

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 5, 2013 6:13 am

editing out my long post into a new one to update progress:
I have a set of XML files the game uses to generate/validate data, so that should help with staying under the radar.

100% capture rate works fine (thanks for posting it) but be careful capturing any monsters that aren't available in the wild, as it seems to keep track of whether or not it came from an egg and thus might set off a red flag

I've been using loot bonanza for weeks with no issues

Rather than forcing specific breeding outcomes, and risking generating a monster that shouldn't come from the pair, I've forced it to roll the breeding result with the maximum possible valid rarity modifier, as if you had maxed out your chances with sigils and stuff. So far I've had two elites and a rare, with zero sigils used, so it appears to be effective in maximizing your breeding chances without outright forcing a result, saving tons of sigil grinding

I believe I have figured out a way to do the same with egg results to max out the chance for the best gem (diamond) and metal (titanium) type.

Breeding rarity is determined when you initially generate the egg, by breeding the monsters, but metal/gem rarity is not determined until the egg itself has being hatched.

I'm also trying to force wild monsters to be titanium/diamond so farming shards will be easier. I still have to look into determining crystalization results, promotion manipulation, and daily bonus flips.

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 8, 2013 12:25 pm
cynosure Posted on: 07/05/2013 2:13pm

I'm also trying to force wild monsters to be titanium/diamond so farming shards will be easier. I still have to look into determining crystalization results, promotion manipulation, and daily bonus flips.


Gem/Metal type can be found in Inso...>game>Player>newPet ;)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
 

RE: Outernauts

Posted Jul 13, 2013 5:59 am

I just posted the rest of the AoBs I've been using (as well as the assembly script format, which is my preferred way to activate them - but I still provided the AoBs for people not comfortable with using scripts yet)

Be careful using them, they worked as of around midnight but they will be suspicious if you overuse them.

edit:

I moved over to playing the FB version. Not sure if there's any difference between the two, it seems identical. If they are, here are the new AoB scripts for Loot Bonanza and Breeding Rarity as of the latest update. Don't wanna submit them without knowing the versions are compatible though.

//Loot Bonanza
[enable]
Aobscan(_loot,d2 60 d6 0a 60 d6 0a 66 e8 74 46 d7 75 01 0c 69 00 00)
_loot:
db 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

//Breeding Rarity
[enable]
Aobscan(_breedrarity,24 00 0e 19 00 00 24 64 60 d4 a1 01 24 64 62 08 a1 24 01 46 b0 30 02 a3 75 63 08 10 05 00 00 24 01 75 63 08)
_breedrarity:
db 25 ff 7f 75 63 08 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

RE: Outernauts

Posted Aug 11, 2013 9:43 pm

can someone help me with AoB codes??? i try but i cant found.... is very difficult to me... i dont know where can i look....

RE: Outernauts

Posted Sep 1, 2013 12:03 am

can some1 post newest codes for this game, ty

RE: Outernauts

Posted Sep 7, 2013 7:45 am

Loot Bonanza : working 9 sept 2013

d2 60 d8 0a 60 d8 0a 66 ed 74 46 dc 75 01 0c 69 00 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

RE: Outernauts

Posted Sep 17, 2013 11:40 pm

any new codes for this?

or if some1 can teach em hwo to find this codes

RE: Outernauts

Posted Sep 19, 2013 6:30 pm

something hack not working any other for this game

RE: Outernauts

Posted Sep 19, 2013 11:27 pm

It appears that the AoB's are no longer working.