Mobile Kongregate Badges
Looking here, at 123aaa789's profile, from the scoreboards, he currently has? 2327 badges. When I had seen this, I wondered, how? Senekis93's popular Badge Master Game, which collects your information on badges, points gotten, and variously organizes this into all sorts of charts, only mentions 2256 badges available. A large difference, of about 71 badges, there. Looking around, I noticed he has 69 Mobile badges - which I personally don't have a phone hooked up, and missed the introduction of them, so I found this interesting.
Through my own trial and error, it doesn't seem you can legitimately earn these badges on your usual computer normally, even though the games work just fine on them. And I would like to earn some of them.?
I recently redownloaded KBH 7.1 from the KBH Info page? to earn a badge added to? Dawn of the Dragons? as previous speedhacks banned many from this, and it has worked for that and a few others that just have been way too grindy, working every time, amazingly. This also is unable to locate the catagories of the mobile games I give it links to, unfortunately.
I searched "mobile" in all forums here, just making sure I wasn't overlooking something previously mentioned.
So is it just not possible? Would I need to, instead of using KBH, use the old KBH's method of, something similar to:
Doeo 9480 [{"name":"doeocaught_easy","value":500},{"name":"kingtime_easy","value":20},{"name":"HighScore-Normal","value":30000},{"name":"kingtime_hard","value":50}]
which is mentioned in the old thread there? This may not work well, as the games on Kong don't even show badge information on the pages the games are on. Or will I just have to invest in an android phone to get any of these at all?