Skip to content

Ragnarok Support reloaded

-migrated-

65 posts

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm

First of all, I'm sorry for my english, I'm from Spain, and it is not very good. Anyway, I think you could clarify a doubt. Have I to install rag beta 8, if i have installed rag beta 14? Maybe, installing the two, i get some improve?
thanks to the people that make and take part in this web. (broken image removed)

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 1:07 pm
Quote from: "naranjamecanica"
First of all, I'm sorry for my english, I'm from Spain, and it is not very good. Anyway, I think you could clarify a doubt. Have I to install rag beta 8, if i have installed rag beta 14? Maybe, installing the two, i get some improve?
thanks to the people that make and take part in this web. (broken image removed)


1. uninstall

2. Update your Flash to the latest version

3. Install Microsoft Dot.Net Framework 3.5

4. Install Ragnarok Beta 8

5. Install Ragnarok Beta 14

Errors sometimes occur when you run Rag from a shortcut - run it directly from the exe file

Hope that works for you

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Can somebody tell me the reasoning behind "installing" (using that word loosely since your not actually installing anything, just extracting) ragnarok 8 and then ragnarok 14? I mean its not like the files overlap each other or anything. They go to two separate places?

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Can somebody tell me the reasoning behind "installing" (using that word loosely since your not actually installing anything, just extracting) ragnarok 8 and then ragnarok 14? I mean its not like the files overlap each other or anything. They go to two separate places?


When you install v14, you choose where you want to install it, right? So just change it to the directory of the v8 that you unextracted.

Oh, and if you want to change your default browser to IE, you can do it by opening IE and then going: Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Make Default, OK. But Firefox is my default browser, and I'm not having problems with Rag. Just use v13, it's only difference is the Auto-Rater which you can get from this forum (pkedpker made it).



Tookie

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh awesome. I was only really trying to get it working for the auto-rater lol. Thanks for the fast reply. I'll try those and post back.

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Okay so I made sure i had Framework 3.5. Downloaded rag 8, installed rag 14 to the rag 8 folder, and set IE8 as my default browser.

The rater still doesn't work (No big deal because I got the other program to do it for me), I can't make a ragnarok profile (Gives me errors when i try) and I'm going to assume I only get badges half the time just as before.

Any other ideas I could try? You think rag 13 would make any difference?

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Okay so I made sure i had Framework 3.5. Downloaded rag 8, installed rag 14 to the rag 8 folder, and set IE8 as my default browser.

The rater still doesn't work (No big deal because I got the other program to do it for me), I can't make a ragnarok profile (Gives me errors when i try) and I'm going to assume I only get badges half the time just as before.

Any other ideas I could try? You think rag 13 would make any difference?


You don't NEED a rag profile.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am

Thats true, but thats not why I posted it. I only stated that in hope that it would assist somebody in targeting my problem. I've only got 3 out of the 15 badges that I've tried to get using ragnarok and I don't understand why its not working for me :cry:

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 16, 2009 3:26 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Thats true, but thats not why I posted it. I only stated that in hope that it would assist somebody in targeting my problem. I've only got 3 out of the 15 badges that I've tried to get using ragnarok and I don't understand why its not working for me :cry:


Go on to the Rag download site and try another version, ignore v14 as it is bugged to hell. Try v11 or v12.



Tookie

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 23, 2009 2:02 pm

Since the new chat interface, Ragnarok doesnt open the game properly anymore.. for me at least

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 24, 2009 10:22 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Since the new chat interface, Ragnarok doesnt open the game properly anymore.. for me at least


No, it won't. The chat is built into rag, we need a completely new version of ragnarok... and we haven't got anyone that knows how to do it. Unless we go and ask in the CE forums.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "praetor"
Since the new chat interface, Ragnarok doesnt open the game properly anymore.. for me at least

No, it won't. The chat is built into rag, we need a completely new version of ragnarok... and we haven't got anyone that knows how to do it. Unless we go and ask in the CE forums.


Can you imagine their response?

(LOL NEWBS!)

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded

Posted Apr 24, 2009 10:41 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "praetor"
Since the new chat interface, Ragnarok doesnt open the game properly anymore.. for me at least

No, it won't. The chat is built into rag, we need a completely new version of ragnarok... and we haven't got anyone that knows how to do it. Unless we go and ask in the CE forums.

Can you imagine their response?

(LOL NEWBS!)


I doubt that, they hardly have anyone that can do it either. So far I know that katana was one. That was it. That now fails in kongregate.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...