Skip to content

For Tower Defense Lovers:

-migrated-

4 posts

For Tower Defense Lovers:

Posted Mar 23, 2009 5:57 pm

The Commanders Sister

I personally LOVE TD games. I cant get enough of them IF there is something new to them. Well, if you haven't seen or played it before, i found this really good TD game. Found here:

www.thecommanderssister.com

The variables are easily hackable with *8 4byte searches. This game is slightly different that others. There's a decent story line and not all weapons are available at the start. I can upload my .sol.... but i do recommend playing through the whole thing as its a pretty good game... and there are over 40 waves.

Re: For Tower Defense Lovers:

Posted Mar 23, 2009 10:31 pm

coming from anyone else, I would have suspected spam (the url sounds dirty :twisted: ).
Nice find - I <3 TD!

Re: For Tower Defense Lovers:

Posted Mar 24, 2009 2:05 am

lol i wasnt even thinking like that but now that you mention it, it does sound kinda iffy lol