Skip to content
Locked

Death VS Monsters

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Death vs Monstars. View game

25 posts

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 24, 2009 9:52 pm

It looks like KBH variables are dead for some reason but i got some unconfirmed ones...
they appear to be:
Death vs. Monstars|39085|LastLevel|5
Death vs. Monstars|39085|LastLevel|10 (might be able to just send this and get both)
Death vs. Monstars|39805|LastLevelGun|2

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 25, 2009 1:20 am

For those of you who just want to get the hard badge, the variable is:

[{"name":"HighScore","value":150000}] (or more than 150000)



Tookie

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm

I got the god mode working nicely. But I didn't find a way to get back normal. I tried changing these variables back, but nothing. And I 1x for score doesn't work for me. I guess I have to try KBH.

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm
Quote from: "DarkCloud"
I got the god mode working nicely. But I didn't find a way to get back normal. I tried changing these variables back, but nothing. And I 1x for score doesn't work for me. I guess I have to try KBH.


Refresh the page.

In unlimited mode, just pause the game and search for exact value (4 bytes). I could be wrong if there's been an update.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 27, 2009 9:14 am

I've noticed that when doing the unlimited mode 1x score, you have to stop scoring whilst you search as the score seems to keep going in the background. Basically shoot, aim away, pause, search, unpause and repeat.



Tookie

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Apr 2, 2009 12:23 am
Quote from: "tookie"
I've noticed that when doing the unlimited mode 1x score, you have to stop scoring whilst you search as the score seems to keep going in the background. Basically shoot, aim away, pause, search, unpause and repeat.


If the score keeps going up, why don't you just leave it paused until you have a score high enough while you do other stuff or farm badges, and then reconnect to chat. Then die

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Apr 2, 2009 3:39 am
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "tookie"
I've noticed that when doing the unlimited mode 1x score, you have to stop scoring whilst you search as the score seems to keep going in the background. Basically shoot, aim away, pause, search, unpause and repeat.

If the score keeps going up, why don't you just leave it paused until you have a score high enough while you do other stuff or farm badges, and then reconnect to chat. Then die


What? I didn't quite follow that, skuff, basically, you have to aim, shoot, aim away, wait, pause, and then search.



Tookie

Re: Death VS Monsters

Posted Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

yeah but it just got new badges or power points or whatever.

so i think its fair enough is what im sayin, I didnt read the first pages though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.