Re: *request* platform racing 2
Where did you guys found this AoBs? In pr2_loader.swf?
Thanks. (broken image removed)
-migrated-
166 posts
Where did you guys found this AoBs? In pr2_loader.swf?
Thanks. (broken image removed)
Where did you guys found this AoBs? In pr2_loader.swf?
Thanks. (broken image removed)
No, in the swf screen where you enter your user and pass.
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Quote from: "TheClan"Where did you guys found this AoBs? In pr2_loader.swf?No, in the swf screen where you enter your user and pass.
Thanks. (broken image removed)
I'm pretty sure that he wants to know where to find them in SoThink.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Where did you guys found this AoBs? In pr2_loader.swf?
In pr2_loader.swf?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
how do u get all stats full :mrgreen:
How do you get the crown hat and the cowboy hat hack :?:
Moar 1 post wonders...
Disclaimer : I tested these 1 by 1, I have no idea if using accel hack + gallon hat on fucks up your game. That is all, have a nice day XD.
No item reload 7 results
d0 4e df 05 00
02 02 02 02 02
Crown Always on 1 result
d7 60 8b 0c
d7 26 02 02
Speed hack, set to 1 1 result
24 0A A3 A0
24 0A A0 A0
Accel hack, set to 1 1 result
24 3c a3 a0
24 3c a0 a0
Jump hack, set to 1 1 result I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THIS
24 28 a3 a0
24 28 a0 a0
Lightning protection 2 results
5d ce 01 2c b1 16
5d ce 01 2c be 17
Or for an alternative
Party hat always on 1 result
60 8b 0b
26 02 02
Propeller hat always on 1 result
60 fd 0b
26 02 02
Cowboy/Gallon hat always on 3 results
60 81 08
26 02 02
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects
Stop ruining my games! Your making me loose add revenue!
Stop ruining my games! Your making me loose add revenue!
First off, I seriously doubt you are the developer of the game.
Secondly, if you are said developer perhaps you should not suck at coding/encrypting/obfuscating.
Thirdly, Go make some more games so we can hack the shit out of them.
I'm basically the shit...Â
Stop ruining my games! Your You're making me loose lose add ad revenue!
Fixed
If you really are jiggmin, communicate with the site admin through a more private communication method (either PMs or email) and I'm sure something can be sorted out.
Or you could just read the the message I left for your Karma and you won't have to worry about ad revenue anymore. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Stop ruining my games! Your making me loose add revenue!
well first of all before you claim you're jiggmin, what port is PR2 hosted on?
Or you could just read the the message I left for your Karma and you won't have to worry about ad revenue anymore. (broken image removed)
lol what did you say?

Removed by Pseudo for being a large quote followed by a one word insult[/i]
.. Since when does cheating a game drop ad revenue? What is this, I don't even.
.. Since when does cheating a game drop ad revenue? What is this, I don't even.
It's a multiplayer game. If we hack it, people will get frustrated and stop playing it. Therefore, less people click the adds and as a result the ad revenue drops. (broken image removed)