Re: *request* platform racing 2
LOL Wrong, movement is N :twisted: T server sided.
Found this a little ago, sorry for not sharing, thought somebody else already found and submitted it. I recently searched youtube and google but found no speed hack for PR2.
I found by testing in level editor, where you can change the attributes while playing. I bet everyone have tried changing the 1-100 value, noticed that it didn't work, and then gave up. I just searched increased/decreased and got like 20 addresses, then tested each one of them. Then I found the Speed and Jump value.
Soo...
Hack:
Set Speed to 2
Set Jump to 8
Set Acceleration to 100 (not really important as you have the Speed value, so I don't care look for it :? ) (Edit: OK I CAN'T FIND IT)
Enter a level
As the background of the level appears,
Search for "26843545"
Change both results to: "-1" (Counts as 4294967295) (lol try make it 4294967296 :lol: )
If it's more than two addresses, Jump address ends with a -B, and Speed address with a -3
If you hit a mine or a stat block, or a enemy hurt you, the values will reset, so freeze, but remember unfreeze before returning to Lobby. It's a high chance other memory will use those addresses, so you'll have to find the addresses again after each match. However they appear close to the old addresses.
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)
Edit: After some testing the addresses appears to appear (lol) at two spots close to each other, and the affecting values appears to switch between those addresses. Freezing them doesn't crash the browser and you will be able to speedhack at the start of the race. However the switching addresses can change, but still appear close (scan between XXXX0000 and XXXXFFFF if scanning goes slow).
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)
