Re: *request* platform racing 2
yeah i have it, sorry one tyvm though :oops:
-migrated-
166 posts
yeah i have it, sorry one tyvm though :oops:
Hack:
Set Speed to 2
Set Jump to 8
Set Acceleration to 100 (not really important as you have the Speed value, so I don't care look for it :? ) (Edit: OK I CAN'T FIND IT) So does it work?
Enter a level
As the background of the level appears,
Search for "26843545"
Change both results to: "-1" (Counts as 4294967295) (lol try make it 4294967296 :lol: )
If it's more than two addresses, Jump address ends with a -B, and Speed address with a -3
If you hit a mine or a stat block, or a enemy hurt you, the values will reset, so freeze, but remember unfreeze before returning to Lobby. It's a high chance other memory will use those addresses, so you'll have to find the addresses again after each match. However they appear close to the old addresses.
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)
What I don't understand is the part in orange. I would test it but I don't know how it works =/
Hack:
Set Speed to 2
Set Jump to 8
Set Acceleration to 100 (not really important as you have the Speed value, so I don't care look for it :? ) (Edit: OK I CAN'T FIND IT) So does it work?
Enter a level
As the background of the level appears,
Search for "26843545"
Change both results to: "-1" (Counts as 4294967295) (lol try make it 4294967296 :lol: )
If it's more than two addresses, Jump address ends with a -B, and Speed address with a -3
If you hit a mine or a stat block, or a enemy hurt you, the values will reset, so freeze, but remember unfreeze before returning to Lobby. It's a high chance other memory will use those addresses, so you'll have to find the addresses again after each match. However they appear close to the old addresses.
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)
What I don't understand is the part in orange. I would test it but I don't know how it works =/
It means if the address is 12345678 you must add manually a address which is 12345678 -B (use hex in windows calculator).
I remember using this hack, it was so damn fun.
Tookie
tookie since you did do it abck then can you test it out to see if it works?
Karma (broken image removed)
Yes the hack works, and I don't really think it's that hard to understand O.o
Hack:
Set Speed to 2
Set Jump to 8
Set Acceleration to 100 (not really important as you have the Speed value, so I don't care look for it :? ) (Edit: OK I CAN'T FIND IT) So does it work?
Enter a level
As the background of the level appears,
Search for "26843545"
You scan for 26843545 as soon as you get into the level.
Change both results to: "-1" (Counts as 4294967295) (lol try make it 4294967296 :lol: )
If it's more than two addresses, Jump address ends with a -B, and Speed address with a -3
In my case, when I scan 26843545, I get two addresses 0E09946B and 0E0995A3, meaning the jump address is the former (it ends with B) and the speed address is the latter (it ends with 3).
If you hit a mine or a stat block, or a enemy hurt you, the values will reset, so freeze, but remember unfreeze before returning to Lobby. It's a high chance other memory will use those addresses, so you'll have to find the addresses again after each match. However they appear close to the old addresses.
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)
If you walk into a mine or bump a stat-decreasing/increasing block, or you somehow get hurt (you get shot by lasers, lightning, get hit by a sword, etc), the values will change back to 26843545, thus you must freeze the addresses after you change it to -1.
What I don't understand is the part in orange. I would test it but I don't know how it works =/
Summary:
You set speed to 2, acceleration to 100, jump to 8. Enter a level and scan 26843545, find two addresses (one that ends with C, one that ends with B). Change both to -1 and it makes you go fast/jump high.
Thanks! It works. (broken image removed)
People are getting pissed. Do you want me to make a video or will Jiggmin patch it? (broken image removed)
Well...it's an old game, but I found AoBs (broken image removed)
Powerups
Infinite (except speedburst): e4 1d 24 01 > e4 1d 24 00
No reload for sword/laser: 24 25 a0 06 > 24 24 00 02
Immunity to mines/lasers/swords: 24 11 8c > 24 10 8c
Other
No rank requirement for levels: 11 00 00 60 81 > 00 00 00 60 81
Fly: 06 00 00 29 60 dd 15 27 ab 12 1c > 00 00 00 29 60 dd 15 27 ab 12 00
Stat hack
Maximum for all stats (might be a bit uncontrollable):
24 02 d0 66 e7 15 24 0a a3 a0 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 2f 4a d0 66 d5 15 24 3c a3 a0 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 02 d0 66 ea 15 24 28 a3 a0
24 79 d0 66 e7 15 24 79 a2 a2 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 24 79 d0 66 d5 15 24 79 a2 a2 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 79 d0 66 ea 15 24 79 a2 a2
Max accel (good for playing sorta-legit): 2f 4a d0 66 d5 15 24 3c a3 a0 > 24 79 d0 66 d5 15 24 79 a2 a2
Old stat hack (till I add in the more controllable one)
0c 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 2f 58 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 2f 59 > 79 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 24 79 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 79
Fake/not really working hacks (click on a player, not during a game)
Ban menu: 3e 00 00 5e ea > 00 00 00 5e ea
Admin menu: 03 0F 22 00 00 > 03 0F 00 00 00
Try flying around while spamming the sword/laser powerups, you'll like it (broken image removed)
There might be side effects, but well, I don't know! I haven't really done rigorous testing. Eg. Some scans result in multiple addresses, sometimes I don't know what the other address is for. But that's where you come in! Report anything unusual, and I'll try to tweak the affected AoB.
Formatting these is a pain. :/
20 Nov, everything working. Enjoy! Or else. (broken image removed)
Should I make a video? LMAO!!! Thanks!!! Karma for you!!!
it saddens me to see people hacking this. its a great game and should be enjoyed normally. but i dont object that much unless it is seriously abused.
it saddens me to see people hacking this. its a great game and should be enjoyed normally. but i dont object that much unless it is seriously abused.
Yes, I'm well aware of that - it's why this is here, and not on CEF. I trust the community, and I shared it because well, it's fun for a while, and I don't think people here would go hardcore and ruin the game.
Should I make a video? LMAO!!! Thanks!!! Karma for you!!!
:S Probably not. I don't want unnecessary spreading of this.
Ok, I won't then. Thanks for the hacks though. (broken image removed)
Brilliant hacks, they all work perfectly - the fly one is perfect with max acceleration and no min level to enter a level.
Thanks and have some karma!
Tookie
Well...it's an old game, but I found AoBs (broken image removed)
Powerups
Infinite (except speedburst): e4 1d 24 01 > e4 1d 24 00
No reload for sword/laser: 24 25 a0 06 > 24 24 00 02
Immunity to mines/lasers/swords: 24 11 8c > 24 10 8c
Other
No rank requirement for levels: 11 00 00 60 81 > 00 00 00 60 81
Fly: 06 00 00 29 60 dd 15 27 ab 12 1c > 00 00 00 29 60 dd 15 27 ab 12 00
Stat hackQuoteMaximum for all stats (might be a bit uncontrollable):
24 02 d0 66 e7 15 24 0a a3 a0 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 2f 4a d0 66 d5 15 24 3c a3 a0 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 02 d0 66 ea 15 24 28 a3 a0
24 79 d0 66 e7 15 24 79 a2 a2 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 24 79 d0 66 d5 15 24 79 a2 a2 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 79 d0 66 ea 15 24 79 a2 a2QuoteMax accel (good for playing sorta-legit): 2f 4a d0 66 d5 15 24 3c a3 a0 > 24 79 d0 66 d5 15 24 79 a2 a2QuoteOld stat hack (till I add in the more controllable one)
0c 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 2f 58 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 2f 59 > 79 68 e9 15 5e c0 15 24 79 68 c0 15 5e 90 15 24 79
Fake/not really working hacks (click on a player, not during a game)
Ban menu: 3e 00 00 5e ea > 00 00 00 5e ea
Admin menu: 03 0F 22 00 00 > 03 0F 00 00 00
Try flying around while spamming the sword/laser powerups, you'll like it (broken image removed)
There might be side effects, but well, I don't know! I haven't really done rigorous testing. Eg. Some scans result in multiple addresses, sometimes I don't know what the other address is for. But that's where you come in! Report anything unusual, and I'll try to tweak the affected AoB.
Formatting these is a pain. :/
20 Nov, everything working. Enjoy! Or else. (broken image removed)
So how do you put these in to cheat engine?
They fixed it, but u used to be able to:
1. Get a laser
2. Scan "3" a couple times
3. Shoot laser once
4. Scan "2" a couple times
5. shoot laser again
6. Scan for 1
7. Set remaining values to 10000000000000000000000000...
8. Infinite no reload laser
Shit no-one cares about.
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1101
It a sticky that says "NEW USERS READ THIS", can you fathom why?