Skip to content

[Request] Castle Clout

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Castle Clout. View game

8 posts

Re: [Request] Castle Clout

Posted Mar 24, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm giving it a go, if I find anything, I'll post it here.

Damn fun, this game (broken image removed) Thanks!



Tookie

Re: [Request] Castle Clout

Posted Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Yea its definitely something different from the norm... i like it. see? Not all the good stuff is on Kong lol

and i finished with just over 71k

Re: [Request] Castle Clout

Posted Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm

You know Zarg, if you ever do come out with some tool to use that lets people do what you do, ppl will love you forever lol

Re: [Request] Castle Clout

Posted Mar 25, 2009 1:26 am

The balls are stored doubles. You can change them to whatever you want. This works for all the Castle Clout games...

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: [Request] Castle Clout

Posted Apr 2, 2009 12:00 am

Castle Clout really should have badge/s by now. Quality game, a rare 4/5 from me. I rate like it costs me money. Only Music Catch got a 5/5 from me.

lol idek why i still come here