[Request] Castle Clout
http://armorgames.com/play/3233/castle- ... f-the-king
Ok, so i've tried hacking it with CE... and with no luck. Can anyone else get anything?
-migrated-
8 posts
http://armorgames.com/play/3233/castle- ... f-the-king
Ok, so i've tried hacking it with CE... and with no luck. Can anyone else get anything?
I'm giving it a go, if I find anything, I'll post it here.
Damn fun, this game (broken image removed) Thanks!
Tookie
Just finished it with a score of 87275.
It's a pretty easy game... Fun though. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Yea its definitely something different from the norm... i like it. see? Not all the good stuff is on Kong lol
and i finished with just over 71k
20 balls:
5e b8 02 24 05 -> 5e b8 02 24 14
You know Zarg, if you ever do come out with some tool to use that lets people do what you do, ppl will love you forever lol
The balls are stored doubles. You can change them to whatever you want. This works for all the Castle Clout games...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Castle Clout really should have badge/s by now. Quality game, a rare 4/5 from me. I rate like it costs me money. Only Music Catch got a 5/5 from me.
lol idek why i still come here