Skip to content

SOL File Big Pack

-migrated-

137 posts

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 4, 2009 5:16 am

N.P. (broken image removed)

Does any one have or know of a way to find a directory listing of what games are in what folders? The list above is far from complete - patched together from old posts and new games I play.

Short of loading up games one by one and searching which file has been modified, I'm at a loss.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 5, 2009 8:16 am

Do the gameID's relate to the names of the folders in the chat.kongregate.com folder?



Tookie

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 5, 2009 9:49 am
Quote from: "tookie"
Do the gameID's relate to the names of the folders in the chat.kongregate.com folder?


Nope, at least not directly, but there is a connection, but I don't know in which way.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 12, 2009 6:52 am

The list is getting long - if you don't know the shortcut, you can use CTRL+F to search for the game you want.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 22, 2009 12:56 am

Didn't get the impossible badge for frantic where you have to complete all 10 levels without taking any damage. Any way to do this?

Edit: Same goes for Max mesiria chpt 2.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 22, 2009 11:41 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Didn't get the impossible badge for frantic where you have to complete all 10 levels without taking any damage. Any way to do this?

Edit: Same goes for Max mesiria chpt 2.


you have to play both those games and use different methods to hack. sol isn't a band-aid for everything - just the easiest way to go.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Max mesiria 2 unlocks the battle mode and I'll make a topic in badgehack on it now for you. It uses ragnarok.

As for frantic, that uses CE and i'll do one on that as well.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Apr 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Ooh crap I forgot, my bad sorry XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted May 4, 2009 4:23 am

Any way I could get someone to upload a different .sol pack?

I recently lost my old computer and by extension all of my .sols, and the pack in this thread doesn't work for me, every, and I mean every, folder that is there is empty. No .sols show up at all.

Edit: Also, I don't need them for badges, I'm less then a dozen badges from having them all, I'm just looking for save files so I can continue playing my preferred games without having to start over.