Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack
I just joined (broken image removed) but i have no idea what any of this means... can some1 post a link of exactly what i need to download plz...
-migrated-
137 posts
I just joined (broken image removed) but i have no idea what any of this means... can some1 post a link of exactly what i need to download plz...
I just joined (broken image removed) but i have no idea what any of this means... can some1 post a link of exactly what i need to download plz...
Wait till tomorrow buddy, we're making something along these lines. Get your post count up! Learn to bytecode, don't be a leecher!
lol idek why i still come here
Aye it'll get easier tomorrow for the sols, for everything else, cheat engine is easy and i've just posted a tut on bytecode hacking.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
OK, I'm a bit pissed. I downloaded the whole thing, and replaced the two folders I was supposed to. When I went to play a game, it turns out all my saves have been deleted. I looked in the folders and the .sols are all there, but none of them are being put into the games. HELP!
OK, I'm a bit pissed. I downloaded the whole thing, and replaced the two folders I was supposed to. When I went to play a game, it turns out all my saves have been deleted. I looked in the folders and the .sols are all there, but none of them are being put into the games. HELP!
I just joined but i have no idea what any of this means... can some1 post a link of exactly what i need to download plz...
try this out. (broken image removed)
hope it works for both of you
download/file.php?id=67
but before you do, read the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=351
Skuff is going to be updateing and adding sols, (hopfuly today he will start) so all problems with bad sol, or wrong location will start going to him..
Skuff chekc you PM
Skuff is going to be updateing and adding sols, (hopfuly today he will start) so all problems with bad sol, or wrong location will start going to him..
Skuff chekc you PM
Yup, yup. Workin' on it.
lol idek why i still come here
i cant find the application data in my username file, im running XP on windows. i can go to C:/Documents and Settings/USERNAME/ and thats it. theres no application data in that folder.
i cant find the application data in my username file, im running XP on windows. i can go to C:/Documents and Settings/USERNAME/ and thats it. theres no application data in that folder.
Click "Show hidden folders" on the left pane
lol idek why i still come here
You can try going to "start menu" and "run" and then type in "appdata" (without the quotes).
If this doesn't work. Go onto My Computer and then Tools, Options and tick "show hidden files" and untick "hide protected .....".
Then have a look...
Tookie
You can try going to "start menu" and "run" and then type in "appdata" (without the quotes).
If this doesn't work. Go onto My Computer and then Tools, Options and tick "show hidden files" and untick "hide protected .....".
Then have a look...
thanks. it worked now
Took, if you get karma for essentially what I said, I'll murder you now.
lol idek why i still come here
Took, if you get karma for essentially what I said, I'll murder you now.
I don't need Karma, I'm naturally blessed (broken image removed)
Tookie
I freaking love you
So much.
Does anyone have a new sol pack? I downloaded the big sol pack and like 50% of them are missing. You go all the way to where the .sol file should be located and there is nothing.