Skip to content

SOL File Big Pack

-migrated-

137 posts

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jul 4, 2009 10:09 am

Slaw, I made a pack of them a while back. It hasn't been updated, but I made it for the .exe

EDIT: Attachment has vanished.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jul 18, 2009 10:51 am
Quote from: "Rececada"
What does it mean by "extract from archives" ?

Which program are you using?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jul 18, 2009 11:51 am

You can do the following: google tutorial on using zip files

I wouldn't suggest trying to go further without the basics.



Tookie

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Took, if you get karma for essentially what I said, I'll murder you now.



(broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Aug 15, 2009 1:28 am

tactics 100 live doesn't work. on a positive note: the score is *8, change it and die. easy to win.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Aug 26, 2009 11:19 pm

oh on the mindscape one you have to find the secrets. but to get the screws pills and candies just get on cheat engine and collect 1 search 8 get 2 seach 16 etc. when you get it (it should only be 1) switch it to 8000 then just collect the pill or whatever is in the level and you will eventually get it.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Aug 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Dunno, I didn't get that badge and never played it, just clicked the contact us thing and it said in the like 10969 or something. It might be NOT located in the one of the gamez folders. Maybe it will be located just in the chat.kongregate folder..?