Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack
The folder for the Protector sol in the big pack is empty. Anyone have a completed game?
-migrated-
137 posts
The folder for the Protector sol in the big pack is empty. Anyone have a completed game?
monster's den not working, no .sol file there, and i mean lots of others no files on other folders
monster's den not working, no .sol file there, and i mean lots of others no files on other folders
This is an outdated thread, I still don't understand why this is still stickied, probably because some of them still have .sols, but I doubt this is still being updated because of the HUEG list of games.
I have windows 7, and I can not find the file location of
C:Users<Username>AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects<Random Number>chat.kongregate.com
I go to:
computer->C: Drive-> Users -> xoxo->
then i cant find appdata
i got :
contacts
desktop
downloads
favorites
links
my docs
my music
my pics
my vids
saved games
searches
tracing
help?
edit: nvm i got it. I just typed C:/users/<username>/appdata
Reason might be you've got hidden directorys, which you can 'un-hide'.
AppData is one of the hidden maps. (broken image removed)
Thinks (broken image removed)
plz, don't bump an old thread. idk if you're a leecher just trying to make the effort to be another 1 poster or some random spammer plaguing old threads. Nevertheless, try not to make useless posts.
I hate to bump a topic like this, but I've come to help out with the list.
Since I haven't found any Chronotron .sol's on the website, I decided I'd donate mine for those who are too lazy to use Cheat Engine. :roll:
The .sol can be downloaded below at Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TL84XE9
The .sol directory is chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0001/0359
I hate to bump a topic like this, but I've come to help out with the list.
Since I haven't found any Chronotron .sol's on the website, I decided I'd donate mine for those who are too lazy to use Cheat Engine. :roll:
The .sol can be downloaded below at Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TL84XE9
The .sol directory is chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0001/0359
1: You can't really bump this topic, it's a sticky, so it's already at the top.
2: Don't use Megaupload, just use Advance Post (where you redirect if you click Post Reply or quote someone, it's not the Quick reply) and use Upload attachment. Just select the file, don't click "Add the file".
3: Thank you, I guess.
Quote from: "EmpressOfTheArctic"I hate to bump a topic like this, but I've come to help out with the list.1: You can't really bump this topic, it's a sticky, so it's already at the top.
Since I haven't found any Chronotron .sol's on the website, I decided I'd donate mine for those who are too lazy to use Cheat Engine. :roll:
The .sol can be downloaded below at Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4TL84XE9
The .sol directory is chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0001/0359
2: Don't use Megaupload, just use Advance Post (where you redirect if you click Post Reply or quote someone, it's not the Quick reply) and use Upload attachment. Just select the file, don't click "Add the file".
3: Thank you, I guess.
OK, thank you very much for the information. I'll use the Upload attachment feature I just found from now on.
Dino Run .sol is not working... can some one give me a working one ?
Follow the signs you are given and you will be loved and guided to best of your destiny.
Dino Run .sol is not working... can some one give me a working one ?
I'll see what I can do, check this post again.
--
Here you go, you won't get the impossible badge, I tried and tried but I couldn't figure it out. :l
The "gamez" folder was empty for me.
Is this happening to other people? or is it just me?
Updated sol list, please?
sometimes when i try to open sol with a game it gives me some error ive tryed searching on google and on this site but couldent find any help anyone know what im doin wrong cause not all games get this error just some
sometimes when i try to open sol with a game it gives me some error ive tryed searching on google and on this site but couldent find any help anyone know what im doin wrong cause not all games get this error just some
Well, do you know what would make more people help?
1. Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization.
2. Post in the help section.
3. Included all possible information, the error name, everything the error says, screenshots if possible, exactly what your doing with the .sol to make the error etc.
Do those 3 steps and I might actually try to help you.