Skip to content

SOL File Big Pack

-migrated-

137 posts

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jan 23, 2011 3:54 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "jose"
sometimes when i try to open sol with a game it gives me some error ive tryed searching on google and on this site but couldent find any help anyone know what im doin wrong cause not all games get this error just some

Well, do you know what would make more people help?

1. Grammar, Punctuation and Capitalization.
2. Post in the help section.
3. Included all possible information, the error name, everything the error says, screenshots if possible, exactly what your doing with the .sol to make the error etc.


Do those 3 steps and I might actually try to help you.


No need for capitalization in 2/3 of your "1." words.
Anyway, this stuff needs update.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jan 23, 2011 4:30 am

well.. if you have something to offer, then please do. Otherwise... eh, gotta wait for someone to get motivated.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Feb 3, 2011 4:41 am

So I was playing Sola Rola yesterday, for a few hours, and I left the window open to continue today. We had a power outage and when I returned to the game none of my progress was saved.

I downloaded the Massive-sol-pack-SkuFf.zip file, copied the userStats.sol to the appropriate place and reloaded. Each level has a check-mark, not a lock, and I can play any level. I am still going to play levels 39-48, for my but I am NOT playing through those thirty eight levels again.

Oddly, I haven't been given the badge, which still reads "Level 48 completed [Best so far: 38]"

Any ideas as to why I didn't get the badge?

Thanks!

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Feb 13, 2011 11:40 am

Locking thread, as it is stickied and people are posting for no reasons trying to get post counts

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Feb 18, 2011 6:44 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Locking thread, as it is stickied and people are posting for no reasons trying to get post counts

Unlocking because I disagree.

Quote from: "paulb104"
Oddly, I haven't been given the badge, which still reads "Level 48 completed [Best so far: 38]"

That game is immensely broken, KBH often doesn't even work on it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "paulb104"
Oddly, I haven't been given the badge, which still reads "Level 48 completed [Best so far: 38]"
That game is immensely broken, KBH often doesn't even work on it.

KBH stopped working for me as of yesterday. I would post this in the KBH thread, except it's locked.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Feb 19, 2011 5:19 pm
Quote from: "Crono"
Quote from: "PseudoFamous"
Quote from: "paulb104"
Oddly, I haven't been given the badge, which still reads "Level 48 completed [Best so far: 38]"
That game is immensely broken, KBH often doesn't even work on it.
KBH stopped working for me as of yesterday. I would post this in the KBH thread, except it's locked.


New Kongregate Update caused KBH to stop working.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am

I checked through some of the files and there was about 60% off the .sol files missing. Is there something wrong?

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Mar 28, 2011 8:35 am
Quote from: "Stewzyy"
I checked through some of the files and there was about 60% off the .sol files missing. Is there something wrong?

This was made a long time ago, most games didn't even exist at that point. If you're talking about stuff that SHOULD be there, but isn't, maybe decompression lost some of them.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jun 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Here is one for Brute Wars if you need it... I did it with cheat engine hacks. Tell if me if it works.

Re: [Sticky] SOL File Big Pack

Posted Jun 26, 2011 1:18 am
Quote from: "VetazHacker"
Here is one for Brute Wars if you need it... I did it with cheat engine hacks. Tell if me if it works.


it give only the hard badge when you go to the next map but 7 castle are not updated