Super Crazy Guitar Maniac 3, 110 points
Brief Description: A game where you hit keys.
Playability: The songs are too long, the singing is horrible. Fun for one game... maybe.
Link to game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Shinki/super-crazy-guitar-maniac-deluxe-3
Badges:
- Easy: Earn 3 award points
- Medium:Unlock 4 new guitars (6 total)
- Hard: Earn 36 award points
- Impossible: Get a perfect score on all 14 songs
Method: Cheat Engine
Do an array of bytes scan for "24 05 AD 12 38 01 00", and change the 12 to an 11. Play a song, and do not press any keys. Enjoy the perfect award, with the highest possible score.
Remember this has to be done on the menu screen.
KBH Variables: Someone else can edit these in.
.Sol Location: chat.kongregate.comgamez0009305livescgmd3NA.swfoptions.sol
http://www.2shared.com/file/3753318/c8d632b6/options.html (sol)
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGplI0oGA7k
Max says: I know I said do it in alphabetical order but I just think the hacks for this are too funny
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...