Re: GlueFO 2.0
sol location
chat.kongregate.comgamez0039920livegluefo2.swf
-migrated-
30 posts
sol location
chat.kongregate.comgamez0039920livegluefo2.swf
here it is a legit sol for everyone who do not want to edit the sol.
http://www.2shared.com/file/5205848/676 ... uefo2.html
if it doesn't give your badges at first (it didn't want to give me my easy badge) go to challenge 8 and kill some evil ufos... it helped me get mine.
The byte array search retrieves no results for me, and I am doing it after getting hit by a large orb. The searching 100 in CE then getting hit then searching 95 method does work, but it only freezes the health bar itself. My ship still loses health and it's game over.
Infosphere is right, the array of bytes no longer works and the 100 -> 95 does sod all.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Anyone have anything else. I've got the badges - going for awards now. Come on array scanners - wanna post a full sol, but I need a health hack to do it. (broken image removed)
uh, edit it and checkmark the trophies you want
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
tried that early on, but without the awardsNum array filled in, they reset. Has that been changed?
I got the first few with with a health hack, tried to edit the rest in, and the only one that reset was 3 which was looking for "536870911". Attached is the sol with all the awards. Gives you the same badge as the one I attached with 26 awards, but this one puts you on the high score list.. yay?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
God mode:
24 05 a1 -> 24 00 a1
EDIT: whoops, forgot that this game has minor protection
you also need to do 24 fb 4f 4b 01 -> 24 00 4f 4b 01 for godmode.
And also if you want more upgrade points at the end of each level:
60 C1 02 24 02 A0 -> 60 C1 02 24 20 A0
i used the health hack and speedhack at 0,5 = done challenge 6 in a few sec.
very useful (broken image removed)
sorry but nothing except the sol work, the AoB's are outdated by miles =/
I didn't know time was measurable in centimeters. That's my watch heading for the bin then.
I wonder if Rolex even make rulers?
Thnx praetor.
Considering it's the badge of the day and no aob's are posted, here's some goody:
Invincible:
74 D7 20 80 29 -> 74 D7 47 80 29