Skip to content

Death Vegas

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Death Vegas. View game

31 posts

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am

10x Zargoff for your cheats. it work and i have the badges now.
KBH doesn't work anymore

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 26, 2009 5:27 pm

I cant get the damn hyper block badge! I tryed speed hack but it just freezes the game, any idea?

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 26, 2009 6:00 pm

I got the hyper block badge with .4 speedhack.

If you set slow mo in the menu to 10, its like playing with speed hack on. Beat the 8 chapters with no speedhack required

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 27, 2009 6:24 am

The slow mo dosent effect the traning items, and no matter what i set speedhack to it froze, i did get it tho, took me a bit (broken image removed)

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 28, 2009 4:54 pm

Did you guys who got the game frozen with Speehack try to make sure that the settings are all the normal ones? Delete you sol file (or just rename it) and try again...I was able to do the hard badge easily with a 0.4 speedhack.



Tookie

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 3:25 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
enemies wont attack:
33 49 12 12 9D 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34
->
33 49 12 17 33 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34

(Sadly it's hard to do evil things on this game because most of the code is generic to both players, so modifying it *** you too;))

I will be checking for those other badges tomorrow, mostly the block one.



Thank you!!!!!!

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I cannot get any of my achievements to record. I have beaten Chapter 1 relentlessly at all difficulty levels and I get nothing.

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 4:38 pm
Quote from: "yqsaovemsac"
I cannot get any of my achievements to record. I have beaten Chapter 1 relentlessly at all difficulty levels and I get nothing.


Same, with and without hacks, cracks, cheats and sneaks, I can't get any badge.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 4:42 pm

Just a tip for the blocking badge, blocks count whether it's your OR your opponent who blocks them. So you could get you stars up and just do normal for all of it and they'll prolly block most of them. I was doing it and figured I would see what would happen and it gave me blocks when the opponent did them. Granted if you kill them it ends the thing but by then I had over 50 blocks.

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Quote from: "Gameace"
Just a tip for the blocking badge, blocks count whether it's your OR your opponent who blocks them. So you could get you stars up and just do normal for all of it and they'll prolly block most of them. I was doing it and figured I would see what would happen and it gave me blocks when the opponent did them. Granted if you kill them it ends the thing but by then I had over 50 blocks.


I killed them by accident VERY fast XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 29, 2009 9:14 pm

My problem is when I complete the push part and try to go to the next one, it will only let me do the push no matter what I do.
I have deleated the sol, file and started again but it does the same thing. When it switches to the knock down, I can't control his movements. It will only do the push. I have skipped past this and everone does the same thing with the push. It seems to have locked in the push position.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.

cudac30

Re: Death Vegas

Posted May 2, 2009 1:10 pm

the speedhack worked for me, speed 0.2 and CE 5.5
I'm only too lazy to beat the other 7 chapters :mrgreen:

Re: Death Vegas

Posted May 2, 2009 7:18 pm
Quote from: "notused"
the speedhack worked for me, speed 0.2 and CE 5.5
I'm only too lazy to beat the other 7 chapters :mrgreen:

THERE is not other way just play if you want badges