Skip to content

Death Vegas

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Death Vegas. View game

31 posts

Death Vegas

Posted Apr 4, 2009 7:57 am

Don't know if this will get badges, but it's now one of my favorite flash games of all time.
The only way I found of hacking is speedhack, so you can see the opponents attack much better.
Other than that, Rag wasn't able to load the game, it kept getting stuck while loading, so I had to go through the whole game.

Set speed to 0.5 and it will be more than enough to win without a problem.

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 4:20 am

Easy (5 points) - 21 hits (training target practice mode) ?EUR" submit your score! -

Medium (15 points) - 25 blocks (training hyper defense mode) ?EUR" submit your score!

Hard (30 points) - 30 damage dealt (training three-hit mode) ?EUR" submit your score!

Hard (30 points) - Complete all 8 story chapters ?EUR" These chapters can be completed on any difficulty setting, and they do not need to be completed in a single session. (Important because progress isn't saved)

Card - complete Chapter 1 of Story mode

======================================================

As hmm said, use speedhack (although if you need if for the easy and medium badges, you are (broken image removed) )

*edit* hold your horses... found an sol in ***chat.kongregate.comgamez0038794... lets see...

*edit2* no love for my alt account - score needs to submit

*edit3* surprise surprise - trouble with the api - game completed (as have many others) and the hard badge won't award. The other 3 badges worked no problem with the scores submitted.

*edit4* yay :roll: - api is fixed - no begins the long, dull process of 7 more chapters to fill the checklist. unless KBH is working

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 9:02 am

Yup, api is broken. I cannot get the card or badges even after i submit my score.

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 11:27 am

TBH it's not that hard a game, speedhack will help you out, completing the game is simple if you change the difficulty and the other hard can be done easily

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 3:56 pm

Westones chapter doesn't work for anyone. Way to fail new chat :S

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 5:11 pm

I think its a conspiracy to see if anyone can get the badge with the api being broken (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
I think its a conspiracy to see if anyone can get the badge with the api being broken (broken image removed)


To bad we can't (broken image removed)

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Apparently someone was able to... (weekly leaderboard, this guy got to 42 in a day)

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Anyone know how to lock your stars at 5?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 25, 2009 10:31 pm

KBH game id = 38794 *for future reference* - don't need a bunch of people getting the badge before they fix the api and its actually possible to do so

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 26, 2009 3:54 am

enemies wont attack:
33 49 12 12 9D 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34
->
33 49 12 17 33 02 00 12 00 96 02 00 08 00 1C 96 07 00 07 01 00 00 00 08 34

(Sadly it's hard to do evil things on this game because most of the code is generic to both players, so modifying it *** you too;))

I will be checking for those other badges tomorrow, mostly the block one.

Re: Death Vegas

Posted Apr 26, 2009 5:06 am

I have to say this is the first game in quite a while they gave badges and a card to that I actually feel like playing / like. Only thing that made me mad is, I played the first three or four fights and won without losing any hearts and then my computer overheated each time -.-. I have no idea why it decided to do it when I was having fun and the fact it doesn't save makes me mad.

*Edit* I swear to god it's either the game or flash player 10 that keeps making my computer "overheat".