Skip to content

Orbital Decay

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Orbital Decay. View game

70 posts

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Apr 29, 2009 2:42 am

Hello again...

eeerrrrhhhmmm...
I have maked some tests, and...
I can't "Frozen" the RU variable, i find him address but i can't modify him...
Because the variable have an "auto-update" (or similar), every test of value change he turn back.
and back, and back... if you pause, the variable stops update, but cant modify too...
if unpause, the variable update, and update...

Help-we! =P Thanks.

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Apr 30, 2009 1:45 am

hope there's a way to hack this, I'm only missing 3 badges in Kong, and all 3 are from this game. It's too boring to go through the whole thing, and hard mode is hard....

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Apr 30, 2009 9:35 am
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'll check it again tomorrow.


Thanks... i'm waiting! (broken image removed)
Good Luck!

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Apr 30, 2009 2:53 pm
Quote from: "raver0609"
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'll check it again tomorrow.

Thanks... i'm waiting! (broken image removed)
Good Luck!


I'm with you, man. Hope you find something, as I have the same problem as Raver. Good luck ZW!

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm
Quote from: "davethemonkey"
Quote from: "raver0609"
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'll check it again tomorrow.

Thanks... i'm waiting! (broken image removed)
Good Luck!

I'm with you, man. Hope you find something, as I have the same problem as Raver. Good luck ZW!


Big Problem man!!! The hard badge come to impossible!!! =(... really impossible ^^... thanks!
Yeah man... Good Luck ZW!...

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted May 6, 2009 6:58 am

Since the upgrade, now you can't hack "Available RU" anymore.

But, you can still hack the levels of turrets and fighters, just CE*1.

You can make some money from hacking turrets.
Buide a laser -> upgrade its fire rate to 1 -> search 1 -> upgrade fire rate to 2 -> search 2 -> upgrade fire rate to 3 -> search 3 -> GOT IT -> change it to 5 -> sell the laser turret. You can earn 113 RU from this.
When you have enough money, you can do this on several turrets at the same time -- upgrade them at the same time, and search & change, then sell them all.

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted May 6, 2009 7:09 am

killer, nice to know buddy thanks!

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted May 27, 2009 12:32 am

There has _got_ to be a better to do this. It can take an hour to get enough RU using konland's method, and then the stupid buggy-ass game will just freak out on you and you have to start all over anyway.

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jun 4, 2009 3:38 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'll check it again tomorrow.

Did you check ? Its been like a month.

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jul 20, 2009 2:06 am

well i can't seem to get the hard for this game and since the cheats listed dont work anymore anyone have any new ones

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jul 20, 2009 10:01 am

KBH will work if you're just after the badge.



Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jul 20, 2009 6:24 pm

does anyone have like a sol file at the last chapter with all the upgrades

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jul 21, 2009 6:01 am
Quote from: "konland"
Since the upgrade, now you can't hack "Available RU" anymore.

But, you can still hack the levels of turrets and fighters, just CE*1.

You can make some money from hacking turrets.
Buide a laser -> upgrade its fire rate to 1 -> search 1 -> upgrade fire rate to 2 -> search 2 -> upgrade fire rate to 3 -> search 3 -> GOT IT -> change it to 5 -> sell the laser turret. You can earn 113 RU from this.
When you have enough money, you can do this on several turrets at the same time -- upgrade them at the same time, and search & change, then sell them all.


Does that one not work?

I was trying it out, but I ran out of memory.

I checked out my save, but it doesn't have anything of worth in it.

Sol location is

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0042081liveOrbitalDecay.swf



Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay

Posted Jul 21, 2009 3:19 pm

oh i never saw it let me check

yea it works perfectly thanks