Re: Bunny Invasion Easter Special
added to the SOL archive
-migrated-
26 posts
added to the SOL archive
Game ID: 42315
[{"name":"Bunnies Killed","value":250},{"name":"Total RAGEs","value":1},{"name":"Blood Spilt","value":2000},{"name":"Completion","value":1}]
lol idek why i still come here
LOL! This game has really shown up those who are hacking and who aren't...just check out the scores....there are people (mods included) who have all the trophies in little over an hour...I'm playing this game legit (ish) and it's taken me hours already...add a load of mods and check out your friend's score lists...
Tookie
Oh, God, thanks tookie.. I realised I had a play time of 19 minutes and all the badges.. Rectified now.
lol idek why i still come here
Adjust power of the XM134 Minigun:
96 10 00 00 6d 69 6e 69 67 75 6e 61 70 00 07 0e 00 00 00 =>
96 10 00 00 6d 69 6e 69 67 75 6e 61 70 00 07 ?? 00 00 00
Change ?? to something high, it will kill everything with 1 hit.
Increase maximum amount of bullets:
96 07 00 08 06 07 88 13 00 00 =>
96 07 00 08 06 07 ?? 13 00 00
Same as above.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/GPStudios/bunny-invasion-easter-special
SWF Location:
chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0004\2315\live\Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6_kong.swf
Sol location:
Windows Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0004\2315\live\Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6_kong.swf
XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0004\2315\live\Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6_kong.swf
IF YOU UPDATE YOUR Google Chrome to 21.0 or above then and use Google Chrome ONLY your .sol files will be saved in (Google Chrome Only)
Windows Vista and Windows 7
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0004\2315\live\Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6_kong.swf
XP
C:\Documents And Settings\%username%\Application Datal\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\Random numbers and letters\chat.kongregate.com\gamez\0004\2315\live\Bunny_Invasion_II_Easter_6_kong.swf
Is it just me, or does the money hack (4byte*8) not work?
Is it just me, or does the money hack (4byte*8) not work?
2 Posts Ago: 04/30/2010 6:46pm
1 Post Ago: 09/15/2012 6:23am
Your Post: 03/29/2014 10:22am
I'm seeing a weird trend here...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
You weren't supposed to post here until 2016...
4b*8 still worked last time I dealt with it. I had submitted a version of 4b*8 with commentary (for kong*not newgrounds*), since it's not always a straightforward 4b*8. but note the admin warning.
2 Posts Ago: 04/30/2010 6:46pm
1 Post Ago: 09/15/2012 6:23am
Your Post: 03/29/2014 10:22am
I'm seeing a weird trend here...
Yes, its thread necromancy but false downvotes are a leading cause of bans. ;)
The 4b*8 is Last Working: 02/07/2014, and I was not able to get it to work on Kongregate.
There is indeed some obfuscation going on, the address changes when the amount changes.
Thank you.