Re: The Great Siege
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
-migrated-
62 posts
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Max Delivers.
Level 14 - full upgrades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6V08_pMJI
I could watch porn at it wouldn't as sexy as the prospect of winning this shitty game.
Umm. Ok then...
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
THanks (broken image removed)(broken image removed):D:D:D
this file don't give for me only the buildings badge
I could watch porn at it wouldn't as sexy as the prospect of winning this shitty game.
Come again, only not in retarded this time.
this file don't give for me only the buildings badge
Which file?
Btw, Maxs file can't be renamed (has to be saveddata1)
*waits for kongregatehack video*
Quote from: "Bladebond84"I could watch porn at it wouldn't as sexy as the prospect of winning this shitty game.
Come again, only not in retarded this time.
Replace at for and.
Don't be a wanker. (broken image removed)
Oh, welcome back, DeathsCreation...I thought you'd left the scene.
Who's next? Andrew?
Tookie
Added sol and location to top post, enjoy
this file don't give for me only the buildings badge
I didn't get that badge either. I think it happened because I changed the time (*(broken image removed).
Edit: I was wrong.
I'll post a SOL when I get home. I godded out a game last night. SOL editor worked for me. It should convert up to the released version on first play. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"Quote from: "Bladebond84"I could watch porn at it wouldn't as sexy as the prospect of winning this shitty game.
Come again, only not in retarded this time.
Replace at for and.
Don't be a wanker. (broken image removed)
Then don't be a sodding moron.
Welcome back death!
My sol IS a godded out version.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
For everyone having problems with the .sol you MUST play the last level, and you will get all the badges besides the tutorial one