Re: Sonny 2
Here, this file should give you ALL badges, load the SECOND GAME, labled "Enter Name Here" or something like that
Note: Updateing top post with this file also
-migrated-
68 posts
Here, this file should give you ALL badges, load the SECOND GAME, labled "Enter Name Here" or something like that
Note: Updateing top post with this file also
Thank you!
You have for Sonny 1?
Thank you!
You have for Sonny 1?
Here ya go, enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVo6JQy_IHE
Rember, Dont be afraid to give karma (broken image removed)
I got all the badges from easy to hard, but how do I get the imp?
I got all the badges from easy to hard, but how do I get the imp?
What sol and game did you use? Check to see if you have all the achivments, and try to do another fight or 2
just since this one's an easy cookie:
start with 80 ability points:
96 07 00 08 59 07 05 00 00 00 => 96 07 00 08 59 07 50 00 00 00
start with 200 stat points:
96 0b 00 08 5b 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 => 96 0b 00 08 5b 06 00 00 69 40 00 00 00 00
I'm having the same issue. I've won 3 battles and still no Imp. Downloaded the .sol from page 4 and loaded up the game said to load up in the post.
Since you can just make your stats whatever you want the stat boosts on weapons and armor become fairly useless. So the best armor ends up being the Corruptor Set which just boosts piercing. You can add it directly to your character by editing the sol file. Change each slot on equipArray0 to the following.
0 = 714
1 = 715
2 = 716
3 = 717
4 = 715
Also, the best weapon for a Psychological because of the lightening piercing.
5 = 655
i have all badges thanks....
the sol doesnt really do anything for me...i have loaded it up and everything but got nothing. is there a way with KBH to get the impossible badge and the tape badge?
edit: nevermind just change all of the variables to 1 and you got them all.
In Heroic mode you have limited time to react for each turn. Can something be done so I can still enjoy timer-less fights in Heroic mode? Otherwise, I may have to do it in Easy/Challenging mode first then sol-editing the save to Heroic mode (does that even work?)
Using the .sol file didn't get me any of the badges. I even went back and redefeated the Mayor and Captain, and didn't get anything. =
Refresh, Lani.
lol idek why i still come here
I did refresh. Multiple times. Still have yet to get any of the badges.
Visit achievements ingame.
lol idek why i still come here