Skip to content
Locked

Sonny 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sonny 2. View game

68 posts

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jul 7, 2009 9:54 pm

Still nothing. I've done everything I can think of. I've changed the name on the sol to my username on Kong, I've refreshed multiple times, I have visited the ingame achievements. I have switched to the "Achievements" tab in chat.


EDIT: The one thing I didn't do was try it on a different browser. I just switched to FF and it gave them to me. Thank you for all the help, skuff!

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jul 7, 2009 9:57 pm

Delete the sol, refresh, get a new sol, refresh, visit ingame achievements.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jul 7, 2009 10:20 pm

If nothing else works, do the following. Delete the folder like skuff said, and then go into IE and FF and clean out the cache from both. Then reboot and try again. You should get a "no saved games" message or something, then close the game, copy over the files like skuff said, and re-open the game.



Tookie

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Aug 12, 2009 8:18 pm

anyone have a sol for just the hard badge

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Aug 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Why would you want JUST the hard badge? By the round of that, you have all the other badges, and it shouldn't make a difference to use a complete sol..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm

If you ever need just one badge, and you're not able to get it, please use KBH as that way you can get ANY badge.



Tookie

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Aug 13, 2009 12:27 am

UI still don't understand why KBH doesn't work for me, the auto rater works, but then it doesn't say I am signed in, do you HAVE to use ie8? So...how the hel odes that auto rater work but not the actual thingy? I am using IE7..

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Aug 13, 2009 1:09 am

Worked for me in IE7 for me. You should request help in the KBH topic.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Sep 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Can somebody who has a sol editor look through the sonny 2 sol and tell me if theres a way to check if you have played a level yet?

I'm trying to get the "kill the hydra without doing 2000 damage" (on newgrounds) but the medal says "do this on your first time". I've had to quit a couple times because i hit over 2000, but I never saved and i have auto save off so it shouldn't have put a value in the sol to say i've played the level yet right? I would assume it would add that value if you die or beat the level.

If anybody can confirm that the sol doesn't change until you die or beat him, that would be great. Or if it does change the value as soon as you enter the match, and me refreshing did alter the sol, where is that value in the sol

Sonny 2 AoB's

Posted Oct 8, 2009 10:03 am

Hey everyone. Here are some good AoB's for Sonny 2 (broken image removed). Do these hacks after you choose your language. (You HAVE To change all)

EXP:
96 0b 00 08 5c 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00->96 0b 00 08 5c 06 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00

EXP obviously

Level:
96 07 00 08 18 07 01 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 18 07 32 00 00 00

Changes your starting level to 50. DO NOT GO ABOVE LEVEL 50. If you do, you will have 0 health and die after 1 shot (broken image removed)

Physical:
96 07 00 08 08 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 08 07 FF 0F 00 00

Magic:
96 07 00 08 07 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 07 07 FF 0F 00 00

Ice:
96 07 00 08 06 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 06 07 FF 0F 00 00

Fire:
96 07 00 08 05 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 05 07 FF 0F 00 00

Lightning:
96 07 00 08 04 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 04 07 FF 0F 00 00

Earth:
96 07 00 08 03 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 03 07 FF 0F 00 00

Shadow:
96 07 00 08 02 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 02 07 FF 0F 00 00

Poison:
96 07 00 08 01 07 64 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 01 07 FF 0F 00 00

Change all of the above hacks from 'Physical'. Gives you lots of health and damage.

Edit: More AoB's

Skill Points:
96 07 00 08 59 07 05 00 00 00->96 07 00 08 59 07 FF FF 00 00

Gives you 65535 skill points (broken image removed)

Also note that with these hack there could be a few wanted and unwanted side effects. Here's how to fix the unwanted ones I've come across so far, and the wanted ones:

--UNWANTED--

1) After the first battle, instead of going to the next battle, the background will keep changing, and you will only see you. To fix: Just press the "!" in the middle of the ring (when it's blue) that tells you when you can attack.

2) Some of the abilities don't come up :?. Not sure how to fix it yet, if anyone figures it out let me know and I'll put the solution here with credits to them (broken image removed)

--WANTED (broken image removed)--

1) When you go into the shop for the first time, you will notice your money. You should have NaN (broken image removed). This means you have unlimited money

2) In the first shop, the "Dirty 31" item will cost $164, but the stats will be: +3716 speed. Buy it, and equip it. Then check your stats (broken image removed)

That's all so far (broken image removed), more to come maybe if I have time (broken image removed). Have fun hacking (broken image removed)

Re: Sonny 2 AoB's

Posted Oct 8, 2009 11:56 am

Was looking for a hack that would allow me to get this medal on newrgounds:

Beat the hydra without causing over 2000 damage in one shot.

Any way to do that? maybe drop the hydras heath? or make an AOB that allows me to get the medal for hitting anything under 10,000?

Re: Sonny 2 AoB's

Posted Oct 8, 2009 12:00 pm

Would Cheat engine work? Just scan the amount of health the hydra has, damage it, scan new value and so on. I think that it's Exact Value 4 Bytes

Re: Sonny 2 AoB's

Posted Oct 8, 2009 12:09 pm

omg...

I remember that working for sonny 1. I never thought to try that on the second one. Will try today when i get home at 3. Thanks for the tip mil, hopefully it works (broken image removed)

Re: Sonny 2 AoB's

Posted Oct 8, 2009 12:24 pm

No problem, I'll give it a try in about 15-30 minutes and reply if it worked, otherwise there's more AoBing for me to do (broken image removed)

EDIT: Worked like a charm. All you would have to do is get rid of all your armour if you do sometimes hit more than 2000, and scan Exact Value *8, 4 Bytes for the health of the Hydra (broken image removed). Hit again, scan new health, change value to 8, do 1 more hit and done (broken image removed). There's the medal (broken image removed)

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Oct 8, 2009 12:55 pm

Merged, please don't duplicate threads (broken image removed) (I also added the AoB's to the front page)

This topic is locked.