Re: Sonny 2
Merged, please don't duplicate threads (broken image removed) (I also added the AoB's to the front page)
Thanks for this (broken image removed)
-migrated-
68 posts
Merged, please don't duplicate threads (broken image removed) (I also added the AoB's to the front page)
Thanks for this (broken image removed)
Would Cheat engine work? Just scan the amount of health the hydra has, damage it, scan new value and so on. I think that it's Exact Value 4 Bytes
That's how I got the Newgrounds medal, reduce the Hydra's health and let your team members kill it...
wow deity. Woulda been nice of you to tell me that WHEN I ASKED MONTHS AGO! :evil:
EDIT: went to read the thread and it was there. Although it wasn't really suggested as a method so much as you just threw it out there. arg can't believe i missed that..
Ok the Sol works but when I load up the game the achivements aren't awarded?
Am I missing something? Or is that just the way this Sol is?
*** Now I know why *** These Sol. files are on the Easy Difficulty. :!:
help me pliz!
i dont know where to write the numbers of the hack!!!!
pliz help! (broken image removed) :cry:
Look up. Not that up, the up as in "top of every page of this site."
See that? Near the top? The link reading "Hacking FAQ"? It's near a question mark icon.
I saw this post, decided to add my month old AOB's
[aob:37x65gu7]Weapons and items give alot more strength -Tested Kongregate version on a local connection (no internet)-
96 07 00 08 04 07 ?? 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 04 07 7f 7f 7f 00
Note:
Keep switching in and out items untill you find an item that does +alot of str. The firt switchable item is Guard's Leggings for Sonny, after that level, it should keep giving items that have +str I'm at 3rd area with 5,000,000+ str on each char, THEY DO WORK
You won't notice a difference untill you switch out the leggings for the jeans
Start max level
96 07 00 08 18 07 01 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 18 07 1e 00 00 00[/aob:37x65gu7]
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB
Go to attributes menu and do the following:
1) search for unknown value with 4b
2) increase one stat (I did it with strength) by one point
3) search for "Increased value by 8"
4) repeat until you have 2 values
5) calculate the difference, you have to keep this difference or else it won't work!
6)increase the higher stat (keep in mind that it has to be dividable by (broken image removed), subtract the difference and set the lower value
Unlimited stats fast and without massive clicking