Re: Fantasy Kommander - Update (75% working Sol)
Awesome, Finally!
lol
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
-migrated-
51 posts
Awesome, Finally!
lol
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I didn't get the medium badge. I have ~42k honour points, not 100k.
Give for me Easy and hard(war academy)
Don't give medium and hard(campaing)
That's weird. After the first 4 levels I had 100K Honor.
Wanna give the SOL I posted on the last page a shot as well. I hope that works... This game is just insane.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
i had every badge except the medium one
that's really weird...
Ill check it out when I get home, dont have my 'tools' atm, at my brothers house
Got the Zug Zug! Badge on the first time, then nothing else, refreshed and got the other hard one, but now i can't get the medium badge? lol gonna try refreshing a couple more times or going in and out of menus.
Thanks
Edit: Thought i'd read all the other posts and found out i'm in the same boat as everybody else. I have all the badges but the medium one.
bump.
Been a day, anybody found out how to get the medium badge?
bump.
Been a day, anybody found out how to get the medium badge?
KBH?
lol idek why i still come here
Im still at my bros, how much money is in eh loaded game?
Money? I dunno. But this badge is for the 100K honor points and I believe I seen somebody say 41K
EDIT: 42379.
Working on it now, stand by guys
ALright uploaded another Sol, on the top page, try it out and leave feed back
This game takes a heck of a long time, so, to be honest, I KBH'd it. I couldn't be bothered to waste hours of my time to get the badge. The CE cheats work...but it just takes too darn long.
Tookie
Anyone have anyluck with the new uploaded sol?