Skip to content

[Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

-migrated-

33 posts

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 12:57 pm

It's just a restrictor.
Search for 96 07 00 08 10 07 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? and you should understand.
In any case, thread's still open for requests:)

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok, then could you please find a mana hack for Gemcraft Chapter:0? The game was recently updated to V1.1 from V1.02 so any of your previous hacks should be rendered useless correct?

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 4:20 pm

I have a request - terrascape - and can you explain how you did it please?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Gemcraft zero, mana will be plentiful:
D0 66 89 0C 27 => 02 2A 02 02 27
Terrascape, disable enemies AI:
96 04 00 08 7d 05 01 => 96 04 00 08 7D 05 00
how did I do it=
There was a simple <<push AIcontrolled true>>.
(Matching code 96 04 00 08 7d 05 01)
Just changed the 05 01 boolean to 05 00.

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 7:28 pm

ARRRGH!!!! Idk WHY its not working. Ill show you EXACTLY what im doing just so you know im not just being dumb. If im doing something wrong, let me know. Like, its not even finding an address!!!

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 8:32 pm

i tried it on both of those links you gave me and it didnt work. Maybe its unique to each individual user? Idk... cuz im pretty sure i've done everything right.

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Can you actually save the swf you get for the second link and put it somewhere I can get it? I'm curious.
I doubt they're doing it per user but who knows.
(Also I just tried again in opera and ie, and it worked fine too. Also tried on my xp machine and it worked fine.
You wouldnt have some odd memory randomizing thing going on somewhere in your os?(I think some varieties of vista/2k8 and win7 propose it)

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 15, 2009 6:23 am

I tried it off the armor games site and didn't get anything, either for searching an array of bytes - D0 66 89 0C 27 tried in Firefox 3.6a1pre ( Minefield ), and also tried in IE7. Tried it at before clicking play, and after and didn't get any results whatsoever for either scan in either browser. I'll try loading the .swf only and see if that gets me anything. Also using xp, and flash 10 in FF and 9 in IE. Also got nothing when searching using the direct link to the swf file.

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 15, 2009 10:07 am

Well, if anyone can get me the swf they get, I'll check it... but since it works here I cant do much without the swf that doesnt work for others.

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 15, 2009 10:18 am

Another thing, I saw on tasteofchaos' screenshot that he didnt seem to have ads appearing....
Would any of you two happen to have adblock plus running or something?(Just wondering if the game might have some sort of protection or so)

Also please tell me your flash player version ( http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/)
(10.0.22.87 here)

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 15, 2009 10:45 am
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
Gemcraft zero, mana will be plentiful:
D0 66 89 0C 27 => 02 2A 02 02 27
Terrascape, disable enemies AI:
96 04 00 08 7d 05 01 => 96 04 00 08 7D 05 00
how did I do it=
There was a simple <<push AIcontrolled true>>.
(Matching code 96 04 00 08 7d 05 01)
Just changed the 05 01 boolean to 05 00.


I can't find that, whereabouts was it?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Got it, I can't find it in sothink still though. Most curious.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Requests] Bytecodehack - etc

Posted May 16, 2009 2:58 am

I removed all of what I posted, this is an edit - just something to keep in mind in the future some games actually change the variables every time they are loaded so in the future it could be that. Example being pawn game - it generated a random number in part of the variable every time it was loaded ie it was like p1.386943759.health or something and you had to retrieve the number before you could do anything though modifying the games like this something like that might not matter compared to a trainer where you need the variable. *Edit* Just saw the other topic so it must have been you using a version saved on your computer by the site or something that wasn't getting cleared when you tried. For anyone here's the array that will work - d0 66 ab 0d D0 => 02 2A 02 02 D0 it worked for me and I imagine anyone else having trouble it will work for too unless you happen to have a different version too.