Skip to content

Red

-migrated-

27 posts

Red

Posted May 10, 2009 4:48 pm

No longer will you have to spend ages trying to find that bloody time.

Ammo regain rate
96 0d 00 04 02 08 0b 06 99 99 d9 3f 9a 99 99 99
96 0d 00 04 02 08 0b 06 99 99 15 40 9a 99 99 99

Second ammo spending speed (the big ball)
96 09 00 04 02 08 0a 07 19 00 00 00
96 09 00 04 02 08 0a 07 01 00 00 00

Ammo spending speed
96 0d 00 04 02 08 09 06 66 66 f6 3f 66 66 66 66
96 0d 00 04 02 08 09 06 99 99 d9 3f 9a 99 99 99

Change all of those and your ammo will regain faster than it can be spent!

EDIT: made the regain faster again.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 6:18 pm

nice max, guess you gettin the byte code! Thanks for bytes!

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 6:51 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
nice max, guess you gettin the byte code! Thanks for bytes!


And so could you!

yeah it's not too bad once you get stuck in. Gave me a major headache trawling through all of red's shit though.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

I tryed to, but i get side tracked way to mcuh lol

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 7:13 pm

I'm looking at other games now, this has really got me hooked, I'm finding games that need rag and finding ways to bytecode hack them, some are gay like the last stand or I just cba with some but yeah it's rather fun.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

work on DTD pro, i sent that to zarg to for sprint runs (broken image removed)

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 8:00 pm

I've tried mate, it sent me in a circle which I couldn't comprehend. I don't know how zarg found the stuff he did.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I've tried mate, it sent me in a circle which I couldn't comprehend. I don't know how zarg found the stuff he did.


If I can do it, I'm better than Maxi!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Red

Posted May 10, 2009 8:06 pm

If you could do it I'd be amazed.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Can anyone give a good game to start learning Byte code editing? I mean, I'd like to chip in when I learn it, but a game like DTD Pro or Red is too heavy on my mind (especially after drinking). So, is there a simple game that I can start on?



Tookie

Re: Red

Posted May 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Age of war.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 15, 2009 11:10 am

Finally! I tried to find variables I could change in Ragnarok so that I could make a video. I think I found the speed. All the useful variables are _global, thank you very much. If you don't make a video, I will (broken image removed)

Re: Red

Posted May 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Go for it.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Red

Posted May 18, 2009 12:46 am

I tried the array's but it didnt work, the ammo regen rate stayed the same

Re: Red

Posted May 18, 2009 7:56 pm
Quote from: "makuta2"
I tried the array's but it didnt work, the ammo regen rate stayed the same


Do it before you click play.

lol idek why i still come here