Re: Runeshit
Thanks buddy! I will!
Edit: I will wait online here, if you are still online and see this with in 5 mins we can try it tonight!
Edit 2: 300th post!
Edit 3: Alright crashing, talk to you on Sunday, PM me your RS name and ill add ya
-migrated-
56 posts
Thanks buddy! I will!
Edit: I will wait online here, if you are still online and see this with in 5 mins we can try it tonight!
Edit 2: 300th post!
Edit 3: Alright crashing, talk to you on Sunday, PM me your RS name and ill add ya
Oh man the 26k trick works great! Did it on an f2p world and got about 100k worth of stuff in 2 fights.
Maggot - do you have a members account or f2p? either way it's a great way to make money.
p2p
p2p
Oh sweet, me too. But we'll do the trick on f2p, if you don't mind, because I'm short on cash.
I've heard it was patched. Yah some people got dragon full helms from this trick.
Well, I'm up for something like this. Anyone wanna play?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Have you already seen this site?
http://www.villavu.com/forum/index.php
It works with SCAR.
Well, I'm up for something like this. Anyone wanna play?
What's your CB level?
I've heard it was patched. Yah some people got dragon full helms from this trick.
I tried looking online and I can't find a place that talks about any changes. It's not a bug or anything. If you know where you saw it, can you post the link?
EDIT: I'll be on tonight around 12:30AM Pacific (I live in Cali), if anyone wants to do this, I'm free.
I really don't get this 26k trick, can someone explain it to me?
lol idek why i still come here
I really don't get this 26k trick, can someone explain it to me?
No problem.
Basically, in PvP, there are several requirements that need to be met in order to get a good drop. One of the requirements, is how much gp you are risking when you're in Non-Safe zones. In order to get better drops, in F2P you must be risking at least 25k, and in P2P at least 75k. So what people do, is they find a partner. Then, they decide who attacks first, which means the other player will die first. The player attacking, brings the most expensive stuff he/she has, so that they are risking more, which increases the chance for a better drop. The other player, the one dying, wears nothing at all, and has, in F2P's case 25k gp in the inventory. The attacker kills the other player, gets the loot, and then they switch off. People generally bring 26k instead of 25k, because it slightly increases the drop potential (DP). So far from my experience, for each 26k I lost, every drop I got except for 1 or 2 times, gave me a profit of at least 80k-100k. That's because I risk about 2mil when I attack.
I hope this helps.
hey im back hmm, send me a PM here when you wanna hook up
I'm on right now, it's 6:35PM pacific
Well me and Hmm tryed it out
Rewards: Rune Skirt, monkfish, 200k+ cash, pizzas, Random jewlery, ect
All in all i was up around 50k (not to great)
And Hmm was up anywhere from 150k-300k
Topic moved to BBG as it was more appropriate... shadow left in place so ppl will still be able to see where it was