Skip to content

Splitter

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Splitter. View game

32 posts

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

eh, o-well, eazy come eazy go aye?

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Ah well. Maybe no one will notice :|

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Is there a legit one up yet?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 9:30 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Is there a legit one up yet?


BlaBla's got one, I think I may have messed up the star count when I did mine - oh well, it got me the badge; I don't care about high scores.

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Hah.. loook at the high scores.. lots of people have 26 stars.. I recognize quite a few names :shock:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Splitter

Posted May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 1:50 am

Not that it will help anyone thats already gotten the badge, but if you use the .sol posted earlier and play a level and beat it without getting a star, youll get the badge with a score of 25.

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 2:58 am

Here is a legit sol if anyone wants to try it.

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 4:41 am

thanks for the update!

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 8:22 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Here is a legit sol if anyone wants to try it.

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.


Beat me there haha!

Quote from: "Gameace"
There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.


I kind of agree, I ALWAYS check sols on spare accounts first so that I don't get some HUGE highscore. If you don't do that then you shouldn't complain, don't be stupid, check sols first,

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 8:39 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "praetor"
Here is a legit sol if anyone wants to try it.

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.

Beat me there haha!

Quote from: "Gameace"
There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.

I kind of agree, I ALWAYS check sols on spare accounts first so that I don't get some HUGE highscore. If you don't do that then you shouldn't complain, don't be stupid, check sols first,



Inless its from a trusted user, IE Me, Max, Tasty ect.

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 11:00 am

I still check my own on a spare account, JUST IN CASE. It may have a checksum or something that screws it around. It's just a precautionary method. I did this game legit anyway XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 1:10 pm
Quote from: "Maggot"
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "praetor"
Here is a legit sol if anyone wants to try it.

btw, the reason this happened is because level 20 has 2 stars and 24 has 0 stars. The edited sol has level 24 having 1 star.

Beat me there haha!

Quote from: "Gameace"
There's no need to complain about a .sol being a bit off, obviously you didn't want to / were to lazy to do it yourself and if you just use it without thinking don't complain about it. You could have done it legit, but you didn't want to and someone was nice enough to upload one for everyone to use and if you're worried about rep on kong I don't really see why you need to be "cheating" in the first place if you wanna call copy and paste cheating. Just want anyone who uses other peoples help to remember they didn't have to help you. If it's off you don't really have the right to complain.

I kind of agree, I ALWAYS check sols on spare accounts first so that I don't get some HUGE highscore. If you don't do that then you shouldn't complain, don't be stupid, check sols first,


Inless its from a trusted user, IE Me, Max, Tasty ect.


But not me. All the sols in the .sol database are wrong! Bwahahaha!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Gameace is right, if you're going to download a sol file, you should open it up in Rag or something to check it before going and overwriting your original.

Splitter is quite easy to get all of the levels done. You can use a youtube walkthrough if you get stuck. Doing it like that, it's a simple case (if you haven't got all 25 stars already) of editingt the sol and changing all of the Bonus spaces to 1, with the exception of level 23 which has no stars so leave it at 0, and level 20 which has 2 stars so change it to two.

With this method you won't be stuck up on the highscores with an obviously hacked 26 star score.

level 20 has two stars not 19



Tookie

Re: Splitter

Posted May 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Well fix them Skuff!