Skip to content

[Request] Papa's pizzeria

-migrated-

26 posts

Re: [Request]Papa's Pizzeria

Posted May 14, 2009 3:35 am

With .sol editor you can easily edit the .sol file to get all the badges. Its a good game to learn how .sol files operate.

Re: [Request]Papa's Pizzeria

Posted May 14, 2009 2:04 pm
Quote from: "ediblecheese"
OK, I'd really like a cheat for Papa's Pizzeria. I searched it up, but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a .sol file, or a CE cheat? Thanks.


im pretty sure KH, got an video of the current game, else i have the game done.
else u can edit your own .sol file, just do all "kongcoins" 0-35 set value to "1"

P.S.
check it for wrongs first.

EDIT : ok, i got a link for you, its a list of games and methods from the old forum
http://howtok.110mb.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 161&p=1449

but i found the right .sol - (remember to use .sol editor on it)

Re: [Request]Papa's Pizzeria

Posted May 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Quote from: "BlaBla"
Quote from: "ediblecheese"
OK, I'd really like a cheat for Papa's Pizzeria. I searched it up, but nothing comes up. Does anyone have a .sol file, or a CE cheat? Thanks.

im pretty sure KH, got an video of the current game, else i have the game done.
else u can edit your own .sol file, just do all "kongcoins" 0-35 set value to "1"

P.S.
check it for wrongs first.

EDIT : ok, i got a link for you, its a list of games and methods from the old forum
http://howtok.110mb.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 161&p=1449

but i found the right .sol - (remember to use .sol editor on it)


Someone else whom uses the old forums! Wonderful! It's where I get 80% of my information from XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: [Request]Papa's Pizzeria

Posted May 15, 2009 10:13 am
Quote from: "ediblecheese"
Thanks for the help guys! (broken image removed)


any feedback - did it work, ?
first time for me to upload something - thats why i want to know (broken image removed)

Re: .

Posted Jun 5, 2009 8:07 pm

I don't like resing an older topic but good job BlaBla the link you posted had the required info from the old forums and the .sol you posted worked perfectly too. I tried to edit my own .sol file but I didn't get the badges relevant to stars. So I just went ahead and downloaded your .sol and it completed the easy/hard star badges. Thanks. (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 12:15 am

tip DO NOT USE THE .sol without editing
its scores are way too high and WILL GET YOU BANNED>>>
i wish i knew that before i used the .sol

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 12:17 am

I always log out when I do that, then scores don't get recorded, and if something is fish with the .sol, I can easily delete it. (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 3:18 am

time for damage control, gonna make like a million noob accounts and give them highscores higher than me, so hopefully i will not be banned LOL. :cry: if anyone wants to help, it would be greatly appreciated than you can use the .sol =] yay highscore hacking party :lol:

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Quote from: "dreameater"
time for damage control, gonna make like a million noob accounts and give them highscores higher than me, so hopefully i will not be banned LOL. :cry: if anyone wants to help, it would be greatly appreciated than you can use the .sol =] yay highscore hacking party :lol:

FLOG, Use a proxy.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

wow, my highscore is gone, thank god, does anyone know why it disappeared? If anyone in the forum is responsible for deleting it thank you very much (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Papa's pizzeria

Posted Aug 21, 2009 8:16 pm

If you have mozilla go to Tools>Options>Advanced>Network>Settings>Click Manuals Proxy Configuration. Go to here:

http://www.proxy4free.com/page1.html

Select whoch one you want to connect to, type in the IP address and the port #. click ok, ok, ok until it closes, then restart your browser, and then go to cmyip.com to see if it changed. Thats how I do it and it works with avioding bans from Platform Racing 2.