Skip to content

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

-migrated-

29 posts

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted May 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello,

i have been attempting to hack Starfighter disputed galaxy, but to no sucsess. would anyone be as kind as to suggest a hacking engine, or similar?

edit:
be nice, i'm new.

Re: Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted May 14, 2009 8:22 pm

You can easily hack to get badges. But the stats usally end up going back to what they were. I've had a few sucesses on hacking the kills and having them stay. It was only for like +20 or 30.

Re: Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted May 15, 2009 7:09 am

i THINK it used to be hackable with rag dont rember 100%, but like always, when all else fails, KBH

Re: Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted Jul 9, 2009 11:58 pm

I've been wondering about this, since you have to make a username and password to log in, does it save your info on a different server and not on your computer? And if so, would it be possible to just give someone your username and password to Starfighter and when they log in, they kill someone and get the badge?

Re: Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted Jul 10, 2009 3:36 am

What I found is the kills are hackable between each level. If you hack over the next level it will reset. I got fairly high doing this. Although its been about a year or so since I last played it.

Re: Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Posted Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

If I remember correctly, like Maggot said, it was hackable with Rag, so hacking the root variables should be possible, or the trainer, which is probably 100 times easier, but not as fun (broken image removed)



Tookie