Learn to Fly
http://www.kongregate.com/games/light_b ... arn-to-fly
Anybody got this?
I didn't have much time to experiment, all I know is that *8 doesn't work
-migrated-
34 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/light_b ... arn-to-fly
Anybody got this?
I didn't have much time to experiment, all I know is that *8 doesn't work
EDIT: nvm
I didnt know the game didnt save (broken image removed)
This doesnt even try and be difference. There is soo many of these games out that play almost exactly like this.
...idk anything about _root variables or anything, but in the .swf file, i saw "_root.cash" referenced to plenty of times. idk if thats helpful or not...
Well, I was just wondering what it was about because it apparently has a 4.48 rating.
looking into it
Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.
There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
nicce, thanks!
Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.
There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.
Assuming you saw all the same things i saw, how exactly did you know what to enter into CE?
root variables start with _level0/:
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Quote from: "praetor"Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.
There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.
Assuming you saw all the same things i saw, how exactly did you know what to enter into CE?
Probably not the most scientific method, but I do a text search for _level0/: which provides a list. Then I do a second search for _level0/:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (or some number of a's - whatever your obsessive compulsive disorder desires) which will return an empty set. If you then click the Undo Search, your text display on your results will be extended out, allowing you to see the various root variables. I had fun with _level0/:rcost which is Research Cost so it didn't matter how much money I had. On the last board, I locked _level0/:rocketfuel at 1400 when the board started and flew to 6000 without ever releasing the spacebar.
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"Quote from: "praetor"Find the pointer for _level0/:cash. You will probably get 4 results. Search for _level0/:casha and you will probably get 3 results. Use the 1 result that is not common between the two. As soon as you find the pointer, it is your cash times 8. You can change it to whatever you want.
There are ALOT of variables in this game. You can try to mess with others if you want.. cday, lvlramp, lvlrh, lvlrf, lvlre, seafriction, seagravity, glideratio, rocketfuel, rocketpower, drag just to name a few.
Assuming you saw all the same things i saw, how exactly did you know what to enter into CE?
Probably not the most scientific method, but I do a text search for _level0/: which provides a list. Then I do a second search for _level0/:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (or some number of a's - whatever your obsessive compulsive disorder desires) which will return an empty set. If you then click the Undo Search, your text display on your results will be extended out, allowing you to see the various root variables. I had fun with _level0/:rcost which is Research Cost so it didn't matter how much money I had. On the last board, I locked _level0/:rocketfuel at 1400 when the board started and flew to 6000 without ever releasing the spacebar.
And you said you had nothing to offer to these forums... pffft (broken image removed)
But i do have a question.... whenever i do a search for _level0/:, i only ever come up with one address and it has a question mark as the value... What am i doing wrong? I have the search type set to text...
same probly tasty
Kenni, can you put your exact method on here to help those of us who've not quite nailed the method yet?
Tookie
Kenni, can you put your exact method on here to help those of us who've not quite nailed the method yet?
Array of Bytes:
Search for: 96 0b 00 08 01 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Change to: 96 0b 00 08 01 06 80 84 2e 41 00 00 00 00
1.000.000 cash. Change it to 96 0b 00 08 01 06 00 40 CF 40 00 00 00 00 if you want 16.000 cash.