Skip to content

Crunchball 3000

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Crunchball 3000. View game

35 posts

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Its not very hard to hack with .sol editor

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 23, 2009 11:47 pm

edit money in the .sol editor...

I just bought all upgrades and when I beat the game divison 1 then I'll post a completed .sol

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 23, 2009 11:49 pm

yeah, change wonleague to 1, argamestats -> 5-> 1 to >50 and whatever else. I played with it enough and got all the badges. Once you get the division 1 badge, the sol kinda resets. Don't feel like doing it again or else I would post it.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 12:04 am

Just load this .sol up

Just keep pressing continue and you get the hard badge, I tested this on my alt..

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 1:44 am

I didn't get the 5 goals scored badge with your .sol or by doing a single match.

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 3:09 am

Sol Editor works great on this "money" 2 million dollar. updated all skills . few games then i changed "wonleague" to 1

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 5:37 am
Quote from: "Stryker"
I didn't get the 5 goals scored badge with your .sol or by doing a single match.

Hold up and jam away on G. They Ai blows chunks, having the ball basically means a goal.

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 5:48 am
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Hold up and jam away on G. They Ai blows chunks, having the ball basically means a goal.


Dam man, you were right about the terrible ai, that was way easier than I thought it would be, got the badge no prob.

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 4:03 pm

This has to be the worst game I've played on kongregate, ever. I couldnt bear it anymore after 20s.

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Its not a bad game, the big issue is the game's theory is made for consoles. Because of this there is a real disconnect when attemping to play it for the PC. If this game was on xbox live arcard I could forsee it doing extremely well.

And worse on kongregate? C'mon the graphics alone make it better then 50% of the games on the site. If you want to see a truely terrible game:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/123peppy/how-to-make-big-soft-ginger-cookies

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Hey, I love those cooking games, along with the fashion dress up ones, they're the best (broken image removed)

Seriously, I didn't like this game a lot, the controls weren't fun, it just wasn't that fun. It sort of reminded me of the ol' NHL Hockey game on the Mega Drive, but it wasn't half as fun.



Tookie

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I liked the game for a while, but it got boring after a few matches, as there was little managerial work to be done, unlike FIFA games.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Crunchball 3000

Posted Jul 24, 2009 9:23 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
I liked the game for a while, but it got boring after a few matches, as there was little managerial work to be done, unlike FIFA games.


That was the comparison I was going for. It's shit because it's like every other sports game, incredibly dim Ai that lets in a million goals but this only fun for so long because the matches are too long.