Re: Crunchball 3000
Its not very hard to hack with .sol editor
-migrated-
35 posts
Its not very hard to hack with .sol editor
edit money in the .sol editor...
I just bought all upgrades and when I beat the game divison 1 then I'll post a completed .sol
yeah, change wonleague to 1, argamestats -> 5-> 1 to >50 and whatever else. I played with it enough and got all the badges. Once you get the division 1 badge, the sol kinda resets. Don't feel like doing it again or else I would post it.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
how do you attach a .sol file on here?
Just load this .sol up
Just keep pressing continue and you get the hard badge, I tested this on my alt..
I didn't get the 5 goals scored badge with your .sol or by doing a single match.
Sol Editor works great on this "money" 2 million dollar. updated all skills . few games then i changed "wonleague" to 1
I didn't get the 5 goals scored badge with your .sol or by doing a single match.
Hold up and jam away on G. They Ai blows chunks, having the ball basically means a goal.
Hold up and jam away on G. They Ai blows chunks, having the ball basically means a goal.
Dam man, you were right about the terrible ai, that was way easier than I thought it would be, got the badge no prob.
This has to be the worst game I've played on kongregate, ever. I couldnt bear it anymore after 20s.
Its not a bad game, the big issue is the game's theory is made for consoles. Because of this there is a real disconnect when attemping to play it for the PC. If this game was on xbox live arcard I could forsee it doing extremely well.
And worse on kongregate? C'mon the graphics alone make it better then 50% of the games on the site. If you want to see a truely terrible game:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/123peppy/how-to-make-big-soft-ginger-cookies
Hey, I love those cooking games, along with the fashion dress up ones, they're the best (broken image removed)
Seriously, I didn't like this game a lot, the controls weren't fun, it just wasn't that fun. It sort of reminded me of the ol' NHL Hockey game on the Mega Drive, but it wasn't half as fun.
Tookie
The controls are the only real issue and that problem is fixed when you pick up a controller.
If they put this game on ice and had more fighting it would be just like my favorite sports game ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FmXlmF5tY
I liked the game for a while, but it got boring after a few matches, as there was little managerial work to be done, unlike FIFA games.
lol idek why i still come here
I liked the game for a while, but it got boring after a few matches, as there was little managerial work to be done, unlike FIFA games.
That was the comparison I was going for. It's shit because it's like every other sports game, incredibly dim Ai that lets in a million goals but this only fun for so long because the matches are too long.