Combat Arms Hackers
I think that instead of Tribal Wars, we should try owning in Combat Arms. It may not be browser based, but It would be awesome to have a bunch of hackers in one clan on there.
-migrated-
8 posts
I think that instead of Tribal Wars, we should try owning in Combat Arms. It may not be browser based, but It would be awesome to have a bunch of hackers in one clan on there.
What does everyone else think about this?
It doesnt matter much to me, I would say a game on kongregate but it would put as risk our accounts on it
Most games on kongregate that are multiplayer would be no fun to hack. Once you have the badges, It's no longer fun. Slaw, do you have a combat arms account?
BH, You need quite quick internet to run that, and I'm stuck on a 3 usb internet modem half the time. The other half, I have 25mbp/s, but I'm sure others don't have that luxury.
lol idek why i still come here
My internet is rather slow, but It works for me. Anyway this was just a sudden inspiration I had, but we should at least do a game other then Tribal Wars
Browser based is easier. Also with a game like tribal wars, you can't really hack it, but you can team up and completely dominate a part of the world. With combat arms, you hack, and then just get kicked by an admin.
Well, certain browser games (as I've said before) have "rounds" and every 60 days, the winner gets a cash prize. Exmafia.com, War2027.com, JailHouseLife.com, these all have rounds