Closure
New badges for this game. I am pretty sure you can edit sol files.
-migrated-
13 posts
New badges for this game. I am pretty sure you can edit sol files.
play level 30. pick up ball, go through door. good game
chat.kongregate.comgamez0035820liveClosure.swf
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Dam, you beat me to it. But the sol is legit and seems to work perfectly.
I played 5 levels of this and said yeah i am not a fan of this game
I played 5 levels of this and said yeah i am not a fan of this game
QFT...except i made it through level 3 and said screw this.
the sol works like a charm.
and the game sux enormous amounts of donkey rectum.
tankks, praetor.
Thanks.
Works perfectly.
the sol works like a charm.
and the game sux enormous amounts of donkey rectum.
tankks, praetor.
O.O
please upload a .sol file
Thanks, I actually got the medium badge legit, spent like 2 hours -_-
please upload a .sol file
play level 30. pick up ball, go through door. good game
chat.kongregate.comgamez0035820liveClosure.swf
Second post.
Wow. I guess it really depends on who you are. The first 12 levels were easy imho - from there it takes a little too long for me to go through it all for the badge. But come on - didn't suck. It's just too much of the same thing.
OBS!!! NEW LOCATION FOR .SOL
chat.kongregate.comgamez0035820liveClosureBUGFIXFP11.swf
The other .sol file doesn't seem to be working anymore, so I'll upload a new one.
Not sure, if the new location is the same for everyone, though ( chat.kongregate.com > ##829D4B8ADE88A090) - if it's different, just search the folder for recently changed files (after starting the game) and the location should show up.