Skip to content

My ragnarok doesn't working

-migrated-

9 posts

My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

i downloaded ragnarok beta 14 but when im going to play a game the windown to chage de values etc.. dont open like in videos
help

and sorry for bad english, i'm a brazilian guy

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 5:42 pm

What game is it? We might have other ways around it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 6:37 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore



Nice artwork.

Masterpiece!

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 8:17 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore


WOW! How long time did you use on that art?

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore

WOW! How long time did you use on that art?


Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 9:21 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore

WOW! How long time did you use on that art?

Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.


I will try. Is it working?

Re: My ragnarok doesn't working

Posted May 29, 2009 9:22 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "lol xD"
WOW! How long time did you use on that art?

Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.

I will try. Is it working?

http://www.tektek.org/color/