My ragnarok doesn't working
i downloaded ragnarok beta 14 but when im going to play a game the windown to chage de values etc.. dont open like in videos
help
and sorry for bad english, i'm a brazilian guy
-migrated-
9 posts
i downloaded ragnarok beta 14 but when im going to play a game the windown to chage de values etc.. dont open like in videos
help
and sorry for bad english, i'm a brazilian guy
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore
What game is it? We might have other ways around it.
lol idek why i still come here
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore
Nice artwork.
Masterpiece!
Ragnarok doesn't work anymore
WOW! How long time did you use on that art?
Quote from: "KongregateHack"Ragnarok doesn't work anymore
WOW! How long time did you use on that art?
Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "lol xD"Quote from: "KongregateHack"Ragnarok doesn't work anymore
WOW! How long time did you use on that art?
Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.
I will try. Is it working?
Quote from: "Maximillian"Quote from: "lol xD"WOW! How long time did you use on that art?
Not very long, I've seen it everywhere, all you need to do is use the font colour button above you.
I will try. Is it working?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...