Skip to content

A Knight's Story

-migrated-

28 posts

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 5, 2009 2:35 pm

.Sol works if you put in right amout of time and lvl and stars.

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 7, 2009 1:59 am

Anyone have the .sol for all six stars and a high level like 150? And is there a way to hack it with CE? I dont know anything about .sol Editor

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 7, 2009 5:17 am

This is easy to hack, Go to Enable speedhack and change it to like 20

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 7, 2009 12:47 pm

Thanks, I'll try it out. But when you do speedhack your name gets wiped white in the new chat in like 20 seconds, do that is kind of fishy, I actually used speedhack and made it .5 for the game amberial, pretty fun game to get the badge legit.

EDIT: any way to hack money in hat game?

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 7, 2009 2:21 pm
Quote from: "one"
EDIT: any way to hack money in hat game?


Sol Editor. You can also change the level, but don't forget to change seconds too.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 7, 2009 4:42 pm

yeah using .sol editor its easy

If you want it to be somewhat legit change the gold to 1million and when you play just by the bonuses so all the time you play is in the bonus.

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 8, 2009 12:56 am

any tutorials on how to use .SolEditor on youtube? is it as easy as CE?

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 8, 2009 3:34 pm

And this is why I've been saying we need .sol editor and cheat engine "how to" guide on the front page.

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 8, 2009 4:15 pm

I've been playing this game for at least a month. I was up to 3 stars at level 30. I went on and my data was gone. So I just went into .sol editor, changed back to 3 stars, and level 30, BUT. It seemed to screw up for some reason. My timer for levelling up was in the minus' and I was levelling up every second until the timer went back down to zero. It was at about -100,000. But it was jumping down about 2000 every level but I didn't want to level up so quick. So I'm not sure what made that do that. It might of been I had to change the armour name back to 'Gold' or something, if anyone can look into this then that would be good.

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Lol you can even change your name so you can be "Tristan the Noobinator"

Re: A Knight's Story

Posted Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm
Quote from: "aioriarox"
Lol you can even change your name so you can be "Tristan the Noobinator"


I hope this isn't the actual AioriaRox from kongregate O.o