Ultimate Assassin 2
Any way to hack it? I'll try Levels *1 and Levels *8
the .sol is at C:UsersYOUR USER NAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects********chat.kongregate.comgamez0047737liveua20_games121com_secure.swf
-migrated-
10 posts
Any way to hack it? I'll try Levels *1 and Levels *8
the .sol is at C:UsersYOUR USER NAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects********chat.kongregate.comgamez0047737liveua20_games121com_secure.swf
Here is a completed sol
Search for 4 byte (*1) level you are on. Play different level, search again til you find it. Play level 1, change to level you want to complete. Complete level and it registers - or just edit the sol (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Thanks, hope it gets badges. How do you know which one to select? like Double...4 Byte... Array of Bytes?
Thanks, hope it gets badges. How do you know which one to select? like Double...4 Byte... Array of Bytes?
You try (broken image removed)
Quote from: "one"Thanks, hope it gets badges. How do you know which one to select? like Double...4 Byte... Array of Bytes?
You try (broken image removed)
LOL wow. Cool!
I just do a search for all types. It takes longer, but once you find it, then you can just search for that value type in the future. As for knowing if its *8 or *1, thats just guess and check.
I found how much energy you have. Idk if the value varies from level to level because i havent tested that yet. I found the value on level 3. But do a 4 byte search for 2685419609 when your energy is completely full. You should only get one address. Freeze it.
Wala. Unlimited energy.
cool, should I make a video on youtube? I think it'll get badges...BTW i completed the game LEGIT. (broken image removed)
cool, should I make a video on youtube? I think it'll get badges...BTW i completed the game LEGIT. (broken image removed)
KongregateHack usually makes our vids...
Quote from: "one"cool, should I make a video on youtube? I think it'll get badges...BTW i completed the game LEGIT. (broken image removed)
KongregateHack usually makes our vids...
So...He's not been making videos for that past...2-3 weeks on many badges games.