Bot Arena 3
****UPDATE**** 20/01/12: BotArena4 is under production! Check out my DevBlog for updates: http://www.lukehaillay.com/blog/ *************** Build a team of bots by following the instructions in the game.
Auto-Post
10 posts
****UPDATE**** 20/01/12: BotArena4 is under production! Check out my DevBlog for updates: http://www.lukehaillay.com/blog/ *************** Build a team of bots by following the instructions in the game.
Win if you Lose hack does just the opposite. If you win, you lose.
Just lost, and won. Then I won, and won. Seems to be working for me.
Tried it again. Same result. Then I tried losing. I did win at that point.
Maybe I'm the only one getting the paradoxical result. Since loss did create win I'll rate back up, but it would be nice to know why my wins create losses, and if anyone else gets this paradoxical result.
Will it work ONLY when you lose?You still win if you win, so you can't lose basically (broken image removed)
in my case though I lose if I destroy the opposing bots. dont know why
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Will it work ONLY when you lose?You still win if you win, so you can't lose basically (broken image removed)
in my case though I lose if I destroy the opposing bots. dont know why
So there should be a note under that hack that it may or may not work if you win the battle.
I changed it, apparently it does make you lose if you win, what a paradox Derek made.
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
spent a lot of time trying to get through the campaign and found out that if you put in AOB of if you lose you win, it works vice versa. IF YOU WIN, YOU LOSE with this one.
We (or I) already know this and I have put a note about it.
Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
About Stalin15's Win if you lose
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 12 9d 02 00 19 00
(something in stack)
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 ;push 1 // player force
49 ;equal2
12 ;not
9d 02 00 19 00 ;jump if true
(player win or lost???)
if may read as "Jump if (something) is not player.force",
(player win or lost???) is lilkly (player lost), otherwise it is simple to change the jump offset (19 00) to 00 for always win.
So it may guess that the AoB means "Jump to (Player Win) if (Losing Force) is not player.force"
To make "Always win", try to make the jump always execute, like this:
(Losing Force)
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 ;push 1 // player force
49 ;equal2
17 ;not --> pop (undo the equal2 result in stack, clean up stack for 'jump always')
99 02 00 19 00 ;jump if true (need 1 result from stack) --> jump always (need 0 result from stack)
(player lost)
+19:
(player win)
bye~
update:
This should also work:
origin aob not changed, but after
9d 02 00 19 00 ;jump if true
add a jump
99 02 00 14 00 ; jump always , offset adjust 19 - 5 = 14
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)