Me and the Key
Beat this months ago legit. Started the game and got the badge & card right off.
chat.kongregate.comgamez0042433livemeandthekey.swf
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
-migrated-
7 posts
Beat this months ago legit. Started the game and got the badge & card right off.
chat.kongregate.comgamez0042433livemeandthekey.swf
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Thanks, got it out pretty quick. (broken image removed)
Don't be lame and use a sol.
It's pretty easy, but you can use speedhack for harder levels
I liked this game so much, I'm playing it on another computer just to have the joy of getting the badge ... again (broken image removed)
Tookie
No need for comments like that BadgeHacker, I'm sure tons of people dislike this game and see it as a waste of time. I personally didn't enjoy it I was going to use KBH if no .sol file was posted it isn't long by any means but I just don't feel like doing it and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Anyway thanks for posting the .sol file praetor.
I must say it one of the easiest games ever. :twisted:
one of the few i didn't use any hacks. (broken image removed)
Thank for the sol, that's a god awful game.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...