Skip to content

Me and the Key

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to me and the key. View game

7 posts

Me and the Key

Posted Jun 13, 2009 2:01 am

Beat this months ago legit. Started the game and got the badge & card right off.

chat.kongregate.comgamez0042433livemeandthekey.swf

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 13, 2009 2:10 am

Thanks, got it out pretty quick. (broken image removed)

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 13, 2009 3:34 am

Don't be lame and use a sol.
It's pretty easy, but you can use speedhack for harder levels

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 13, 2009 10:46 am

I liked this game so much, I'm playing it on another computer just to have the joy of getting the badge ... again (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 14, 2009 4:39 am

No need for comments like that BadgeHacker, I'm sure tons of people dislike this game and see it as a waste of time. I personally didn't enjoy it I was going to use KBH if no .sol file was posted it isn't long by any means but I just don't feel like doing it and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Anyway thanks for posting the .sol file praetor.

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm

I must say it one of the easiest games ever. :twisted:
one of the few i didn't use any hacks. (broken image removed)

Re: Me and the Key

Posted Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank for the sol, that's a god awful game.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...