Skip to content

any way to hack shore siege

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Shore Siege!. View game

13 posts

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted Jun 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Method 1:

Quote from: "elykelyk"
Funny thing, this actually works and its being spammed into the comments of the game. Play for 10 days and on the upgrade screen press tab and you'll see the yellow box highlight things and start moving around. When it gets onto the ship repair just keep pressing enter and it will begin upgrading your ship even though it causes your money to go into negative values.


Method 2: Cheat Engine, _root hacking with these variables:
_level0/:health
_level0/:money
_level0/:roundNum
_level0/:killCount

Method 3: Cheat Engine, Array of Bytes:
Unknown.

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 7, 2010 7:37 pm

AoB for buing every thing (money goes negative) 96 04 00 04 01 08 17->96 04 00 04 01 08 4e
[Just wait for the 10th day and buy the ship upgrades] (broken image removed) (broken image removed) 8-)

One thing that i just realize was that you can't actualy kill thosse big red dudes so just don't buy every thing and be sure to have always money to repair the ship because of that

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 7, 2010 10:32 pm

Pretty much everything are root variables...even the upgrades. So finding AoBs will be purely a waste of time.

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 5:15 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Pretty much everything are root variables...even the upgrades. So finding AoBs will be purely a waste of time.


meh. I don't know how to use root variables so AoB's are alot easy for me :mrgreen:

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Pretty much everything are root variables...even the upgrades. So finding AoBs will be purely a waste of time.

meh. I don't know how to use root variables so AoB's are alot easy for me :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=283

It's pretty easy to use root variables.. you know. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 5:29 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
Quote from: "Zirak"
Pretty much everything are root variables...even the upgrades. So finding AoBs will be purely a waste of time.

meh. I don't know how to use root variables so AoB's are alot easy for me :mrgreen:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=283

It's pretty easy to use root variables.. you know. (broken image removed)


maybe but I'm realy lazy (broken image removed)

EDIT: actualy i alredy try to learn but i just think that it is a litle to confuse to my little brain (not actualy little) to understand

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 6:19 pm

http://tinypic.com/m/a316o7/1
A short video of how to do it...see ignored's videos in the root variable guide for an actual explanation. What I did was taking the first address, reversing it, and scanning for it {sorry accidentally clicked in that part}. I took the result (which has to end in a C), and reversed it; changed the C->5. In the next scan, I took the address (ends in (broken image removed) and changed the 8->7 and reversed. I then copied the results' address, Manually Add New Address, pointer, pasted, and added an offset of 5.
Coincidentally, it was the first result. If you do not get a result, or it doesn't follow the bracketed rules, move to another one. When you change the pointer's value, make sure it is a multiplication of 8.

edit: I forgot to mention that if you're doing a true/false root variable hack (like an Upgrade acquired one), false's value is 18 and true's is 50 if you're representing as 4 bytes, which is the default.

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 6:26 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
http://tinypic.com/m/a316o7/1
A short video of how to do it...see ignored's videos in the root variable guide for an actual explanation. What I did was taking the first address, reversing it, and scanning for it {sorry accidentally clicked in that part}. I took the result (which has to end in a C), and reversed it; changed the C->5. In the next scan, I took the address (ends in (broken image removed) and changed the 8->7 and reversed. I then copied the results' address, Manually Add New Address, pointer, pasted, and added an offset of 5.
Coincidentally, it was the first result. If you do not get a result, or it doesn't follow the bracketed rules, move to another one. When you change the pointer's value, make sure it is a multiplication of 8.

thanks thats a good vid and a nice reply almost everybody in this place is realy friendly isn't it true???

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 6:29 pm
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
thanks thats a good vid and a nice reply almost everybody in this place is realy friendly isn't it true???

If I would mention skuff at this place I would get kicked in the ass, so, yes, everybody here is nice. :lol:

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted May 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "hutzhutz"
thanks thats a good vid and a nice reply almost everybody in this place is realy friendly isn't it true???
If I would mention skuff at this place I would get kicked in the ass, so, yes, everybody here is nice. :lol:


lol nice :shock:

Re: any way to hack shore siege

Posted Sep 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Part of the Walk Like A Pirate Quest

Buying upgrades adds money

96 05 00 07 d0 07 00 00 0b
96 05 00 07 d0 07 00 00 0a

96 05 00 07 a0 0f 00 00 0b
96 05 00 07 a0 0f 00 00 0a

96 05 00 07 e8 03 00 00 0b
96 05 00 07 e8 03 00 00 0a