Skip to content

Starcom

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Starcom. View game

19 posts

Starcom

Posted Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Sponsored by Kong, etc, etc. Gonna get badges, need hacktips. Gofind.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 14, 2009 8:03 pm

4 Bytes, *1
Missiles
Money
Score
Ammo
Armor
Shield
Energy

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 1:38 am

bump for badges

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 1:48 am

If anyone likes this game they had a dos version of this that was 100x better.

The game was called Solar Winds

The epicness of the game I have yet to experience again. Its almost exactly like this Starcom except its alot more RPGish where the decisions you make influence the story. Some missions you gotta deliever stuff, others you gotta kill people etc.

(broken image removed)

Edit: does anyone have a completed .sol of this ?

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 5:25 am
Quote from: "bobby123456789"
That 4 bytes X1 doesn't work :S


works just fine.

exact value, 4 bytes, *1

money, armor, shields, cash, energy, missiles. everything

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 7:32 am

easy game and the values work perfectly :twisted:

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 9:04 am

This is a legit SOL for Starcom. There are 3 files in folder, so copy all of them even if you don't need some of them, just to be sure. The location has been explained by Stryker.
Cheers!

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 11:09 am
Quote from: "valy2709"
This is a legit SOL for Starcom. There are 3 files in folder, so copy all of them even if you don't need some of them, just to be sure. The location has been explained by Stryker.
Cheers!


wOW thanks! Worked Perfectly.. (broken image removed)

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Quote from: "valy2709"
This is a legit SOL for Starcom. There are 3 files in folder, so copy all of them even if you don't need some of them, just to be sure. The location has been explained by Stryker.
Cheers!

Thanks, and it gave me them in order! (broken image removed)

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 3:01 pm
Quote from: "bobby123456789"
That 4 bytes X1 doesn't work :S
Quote from: "spanky"
Quote from: "bobby123456789"
That 4 bytes X1 doesn't work :S

works just fine.

exact value, 4 bytes, *1

money, armor, shields, cash, energy, missiles. everything



well.. at first i searched x1 - came up nice, changed the value and did an upgrade. hmm
thats strange the hack didnt work, so i searched the new money again x1 - nothing.. huh ?

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 6:15 pm

The .sol files don't give me the hard badge. I already had the easy + med, then I got bored of it, used the .sols, but it still had my save data on the load. what do I do?

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 6:32 pm
Quote from: "IHAXKONG"
The .sol files don't give me the hard badge. I already had the easy + med, then I got bored of it, used the .sols, but it still had my save data on the load. what do I do?

All I had to do was press load game, then click the file, and then 1 second after, all badges. (broken image removed)

Re: Starcom

Posted Jun 30, 2009 7:13 pm

sol file worked for me. already had easy and medium, gave hard badge soon as I hit load and file. thanks!