Gravitex 2
How to hack it? Anyway? Also this is sponsored by kong so....maybe badges?
-migrated-
6 posts
How to hack it? Anyway? Also this is sponsored by kong so....maybe badges?
the sol flie is extermly useless, but it's located in chat.kongregate.comgamez0048161
you can search for your coins in double truncated *1 which allow you to get all the levels, but really not helpfull since not all the levels have all coins completed. :evil:
The sol is editable, I'll perhaps put up a full levels/coins one later on (there are 100 levels...).
You need to edit the .sol with Rag and edit the True/False (tick) values to be ticked. You also need to change the first Number value (E 1 symbol) from "0" to "3" (which are your coins).
Here's what I've done so far (just the first 10 levels with all three coins on each), if anyone wants to do a little bit more and reupload it, we can have it done quickly.
[attachment=0:37u0bctk]gravitex2.sol[/attachment:37u0bctk]
Tookie
Pure endurance, no skill required.
Pure endurance, no skill required.
Referring to the sol file? The only reason I didn't put it all up, is that, well, I had to go out...but if anyone likes to click a lot (to edit the rest of it)...please feel free (broken image removed)
Tookie
actually got all 300 coins legit. Even though this game was total guess/check, still enjoyed it. So if it gets badges...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous