Skip to content

[Request] Triangles

-migrated-

7 posts

[Request] Triangles

Posted Jun 20, 2009 11:54 pm

I tried with Cheat Engine, but it didn't work, or I'm doing something wrong.
The variables I get from KBH don't work, does anyone know any hacking methods?

Re: [Request] Triangles

Posted Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

Bytecode hack to disable collisions. After getting 25k points just undo and lose.
0d 0b 48 12 9d 02 00 b9 00 96 -> 0d 0b 48 12 99 02 00 b9 00 96

Lol first post.

Re: [Request] Triangles

Posted Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

if you put the game at like 20x speed you insta win because you just keep spinning

Re: [Request] Triangles

Posted Nov 26, 2009 3:26 pm

That's what I did (broken image removed) But get your quick hands ready - the score might go insanely high, and if you don't notice...(broken image removed)